• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are in Lake City for the night. See you tomorrow :jumpforjoy

Is Naughty one of the 7 Fiend dwarfs?

Yes, there's Naughty, Glittery, Stinky, Drunky, Chubby, Rednecky, and of course Snarky.

I'm up where is everyone? Its raining booooooooooooo

This is a rhetorical question right? Cause I think it is probably safe to say HANG OVER if not.......maybe/sorta/kinda/probably.

:rofl2: :heart: :wave1: :rofl2:

Just an observation: Stef (who is always up before the Sun), Doodle (that has dogs to walk/catch), Mo (ditto on the dogs), and Ed and Rita (that has pics to post) have not posted as of 0831.

Can any of the other Fiends update to see if there was a PoPo siting in loop 500 last night or early this morning?!

I.e. should someone go get them from jail?

Durn I want to be there so bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Just an observation: Stef (who is always up before the Sun), Doodle (that has dogs to walk/catch), Mo (ditto on the dogs), and Ed and Rita (that has pics to post) have not posted as of 0831.

Can any of the other Fiends update to see if there was a PoPo siting in loop 500 last night or early this morning?!

I.e. should someone go get them from jail?

Durn I want to be there so bad!!!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking the forced week away (internet connectivity) will probably help with jealousy and longing from not being there....then again it could make it worse.

Hey Mom... it's time to get up. You promised we'd go to magic kingdom today ..... MOM! Hey, you gonna take me to ride Buzz, and... and.... Space Mountain...oooohhhh what about Splash Mountain. MOOOOOOOMMM! GETUP! I wanna go! MOM MOM MOM..... it's time to go to Magic Kingdom. Mom, I want a Dole whip. How about one of those chocolate covered banana's......MOM!

Ma!!!! Genia is kicking me. You gotta come feed her before she starts biting me! MOOOOOMMMMMM, you told me we were going to Magic Kindgom. Why is she talking about DHS? MmmmmmAAAAAAAA!

Reb is tattling!!!!!

I'm hungry!!!!!!!!

You told me we could go to DHS! I don't wanna go to MK!!!!!!!!!

Mom... why does your breathe smell funny and burn my nostrils? Mom.... it's time to go! Get up mom.....Mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaa!

Her breathe always smells funny!!!!!!!!!!!! I want Breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOM! Why haven't you updated your TR yet? I had to get up and update mine - it's not fair! Why aren't we partying some more? Last night was fun - especially when a bunch of people hid when the Disney PoPo came. :popo: :siren: Why did they do that? MOM, WAKE UP!

MOM! Why haven't you updated your TR yet? I had to get up and update mine - it's not fair! Why aren't we partying some more? Last night was fun - especially when a bunch of people hid when the Disney PoPo came. :popo: :siren: Why did they do that? MOM, WAKE UP!

Don't come over here, stay on your side!!!!!!

Make Runner stay on his thread or I am going to kick him too!!!!!!!!!!

Shhhhhhhh! Ouch, my head is a little achy. Could you children please fight quietly?

Ok first day at the Fort, I'll tell you what I can remember. :rofl2:

Check in was a breeze, we were the only ones in line. Is there a line if you are the only ones there? :unsure: Arrived at our site and Bob and Jeff put on their let's park the MH show, you know what I mean, a little to the right, a little to the left. Move back a little no I mean come forward an inch. It was too loo long and the MH was parked received there stamp of approval.

Now it's time to put out all the crap it takes to live at the Fort for a week. What would normally take us about an hour turned into 4. We had a lot of visitors. Of you already know Bob and Kathy were there, as were Cheryl and Jeff. Then Ed stopped by for a second, followed by Karla BBB and her dh and of course precious Aiden. I think I may have to fight Stef for him. :) Starla, Pam and family also stopped. Who was missing you ask? Steve, I think a bear might have got him :rofl2:

After we finished setting up we took our super cool GC out and went looping. It's funny, the 500 qnd 600 loops were packed but yesterday the rest of loops only looked half full.

Let's see thing are getting fuzzy but as I recall when we got back to the MH after looping tiggernbama came by with her dd Britt and we had a very nice visit. And then the man of the hour, Mr. Snarky himself. Our favorite bus driver. You know him, you love him. Who was it you ask? Why Lou of course. :rofl2:

Ok now I need coffee. play nice and I will be back to tell you the story of a little rum, a lot of fiends and a visit from the :popo: