• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are in Lake City for the night. See you tomorrow :jumpforjoy

Is Naughty one of the 7 Fiend dwarfs?

Yes, there's Naughty, Glittery, Stinky, Drunky, Chubby, Rednecky, and of course Snarky.

Naughty = Stef70

Gilttery = Doodle

Stinky = DaveinTN

Drunky = Genia

Chubby = in fear of retaliation, I'll be this one.. :rofl2:

Rednecky = Steve

Snarky = Lou

Did I miss anything??

Then we are twins Judy. we could be Drubby and Chunky? But I don't tink that is any better/worse. :rofl2:

I hate to ask, really I do, but who/what is going to lead this pack? I.e. instead of SnowHoWhite we have? :flush2:

Then we are twins Judy. we could be Drubby and Chunky? But I don't tink that is any better/worse. :rofl2:

I hate to ask, really I do, but who/what is going to lead this pack? I.e. instead of SnowHoWhite we have? :flush2:

Who else could it be but KFK :heartsmiley: ? Take out the "HO" however.. that's just not nice Genia!!

Who else could it be but KFK :heartsmiley: ? Take out the "HO" however.. that's just not nice Genia!!

Thank you Judy. I'm not sure I would like to be called HO White. :rofl2: PO White maybe. :rofl2:

Although... they do say that Well Behaved Women Never Make History. ;D

Well does this mean that KFK will have a restraining order out on Dave Stinky?

Not sure about the restraining order but I'm def going to keep my eyes peeled for anything unsual. :D

either that or making goo goo eyes at him...

;)

I cant believe Cherie hasn't came along yet to put us in time our for the hijack.. :P

Poor Dave. I've already hugged him until all the breath left his body. I'm sure he's getting really nervous if he's reading all this. :rofl2:

OHHH Dooodle!!!!! You'd better hurry up and give us an update before we really hijack your report! :raspberry2: