• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are in Lake City for the night. See you tomorrow :jumpforjoy

Is Naughty one of the 7 Fiend dwarfs?

Yes, there's Naughty, Glittery, Stinky, Drunky, Chubby, Rednecky, and of course Snarky.

Whatever week you pick we will be there at least for the weekend. If it's that week we will be able to come on the last weekend. The last weekend in Jan my Brother and Cousin are coming in from CA and NY to have a belated celebration of my Mother's 90th birthday.

I also got a chance to run over to poohbears site and visit for a few minutes. When I got back I heard someone was looking for me (no it wasn't Steve). It was none other than MLM5 Judy. What a sweetheart and the two little ones are sooooo cute.

Ditto sweetie, I'm sorry we didnt get to spend more time together, after I left you I went to see Stef and had a few cups of her punch.. needless to say MLM5 had to go to bed :rofl2: I can't wait til next time, sure hope Mike brings you to Stone Mountain!!

Glad you made it home safe and sound!

Wonderful trip report Doodle! I am thankful to have met you and Mike and all the other wonderful FF. My DD and I always go WDW in late Jan. early Feb. I am going to try and get ressies at FW this time. Loved every minute this trip (except for my Vertigo Day) :( . Can't wait till we go again!

I finally got to read all 14 pages of your TR. First let me appologize for not coming by to meet you & all the other fiends earlier. It was just much more difficult than I anticipated to make time to get out & go fiend huntin. Doodle great TR but where are all the pics??

It is most difficult to meet your family's needs and hang with Fiends, especially if the entire family doesn't "get it". We understand, but keep comin to the Fort when Fiends are there, we will draw them in... BWAAAAHHAAAAAAAA

I finally got to read all 14 pages of your TR. First let me appologize for not coming by to meet you & all the other fiends earlier. It was just much more difficult than I anticipated to make time to get out & go fiend huntin. Doodle great TR but where are all the pics??

No apologies necessary, Steve. We were all busy. Next time you won't get off so easy. :) Can you believe I didn't take a single picture. I know I'm terrible. I had so much fun though and all the other pictures would have put any I took to shame.

First let me appologize for not coming by to meet you & all the other fiends earlier. It was just much more difficult than I anticipated to make time to get out & go fiend huntin. Doodle great TR but where are all the pics??

We have kids so ....I worry about not getting to see many fiends, if we ever get to go at the same time as everyone else.