Lots of Firsts and Better Late Than Never

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree that it does look like a mickey head that was stepped on an peed itself.

Cool! I didn't know walking them was allowed! Maybe I will "walk/run" a marathon one day afterall. ;D

:bravo: Now I have to do it twice - once in Jan and once in Feb.

• 2 weeks later...

I will one day finish this report, but it will probably be just pics. It's been so long now, I don't remember a thing!

That's OK, some Fiends read TR like Plalb0y, they are in it for the pics.....

That's OK, some Fiends read TR like Plalb0y, they are in it for the pics.....

You are right about that Genia! Although, I must admit, I do enjoy the narration...I don't even mind TR's with no pics. I just loving seeing and hearing about other's experiences at the World!

I would love to go at Halloween time. It's hard now with the kids back in "real" school. Definatley one of the perks of home schooling is traveling whenever you want. Someday, we will yank Stella and Anna out and hit the road. Of course, I'll need a diesel pusher. Hello? DH are you out there?

I would love to go at Halloween time. It's hard now with the kids back in "real" school. Definatley one of the perks of home schooling is traveling whenever you want. Someday, we will yank Stella and Anna out and hit the road. Of course, I'll need a diesel pusher. Hello? DH are you out there?

Yes, I'm here. Diesel pusher. Got it. No problem.

Hello? Tennessee Lottery Commission? Are you out there?? :rofl2:

Yes, I'm here. Diesel pusher. Got it. No problem.

Hello? Tennessee Lottery Commission? Are you out there?? :rofl2:

Just a minor Hijack. Lou, another FHF idea. Every month, have a Lotto fund (like we had at the Halloween GG). All the winnings go to the FHF fund and don't roll over - unless "it's the big one". We now return you to your normal program ...

Just a minor Hijack. Lou, another FHF idea. Every month, have a Lotto fund (like we had at the Halloween GG). All the winnings go to the FHF fund and don't roll over - unless "it's the big one". We now return you to your normal program ...

That's a good idea, but an awful lot of cash for low return. I think our first "winnings" was only $18 for $133 (maybe more) paid by Fiends. Better to just give the cash to FHF.