Rita & I love the 5er, BUT! We think we would be better off with two (yes TWO) small Class A or Class C RVs so we could haul a toad behind one and a GC behind the other. Therefore, we need some suggestion for make, etc. One would only need a big bed for Rita & OldeKoot; the other would have to sleep my nephew & myself, so it would need two good beds. At least one slide for the Living Room/Dining Room area is required. Fire away, and we will look at the floor plans and see if any really yank our chains. Thanks for any suggestions!

Maybe we will end up with both of them in Lorna's site - it can hold a T@B convention! :rofl3: :rofl3:

Ed- did you see the part on the website where you can camp right there at the Fairground? It's like camping in a parking lot, but they do have hook-ups, and you would be right there to enjoy all of the festivities.

TCD

TCD Cherly & I did that in 05 had a great time

You might also look into the Lazydays campground. It's just east of the fairgrounds. They may already be booked during the show, but you might give them a call.

While you're there, you can look at their inventory too.

We looked at the one Class A, but none of them we looked at would hold four adults comfortably over the long term. With two small Class C/A, we would be able to take the two bed one if it was just OldeKoot and I or even Rita, OldeKoot and I ...

One big thing, is it would be easier to get it into smaller sites. In general, it would be a lot easier for just two people (especially since I would have to do all the setting up by myself). This IS just dreaming right now. What we actually end up with may be far from our current dreams ...

We've had 6 adults and 2 kids in my parents 43' HR Endeavor. A little tight but we made it a week.. may be a week and a half next year at Disney.

We CAN fit in something 'small' ... but we want comfortable. Getting woke up because someone is almost walking over you to go to the bathroom; or you get kicked out of your "bed" because smeone wants to sit at the dining room table to eat; or ... doesn't qualify as comfortable. I know it's not logical on the surface (or economical in the long run), but having two RVs seems to be the best fit. They wouldn't have to be big - or even very fancy - just one with one nice bed for Rita & OldeKoot and one with two nice beds for Chris & I (that could also be used by just OldeKoot & I) ... and a slide for the dining room/living room.

The reason he's dreaming is because we all just spent 2 weeks camping together! That's a long time for 4 adults that are not married to spend together. Mama doesn't mind sleeping with me 'cause she's deaf and can't hear me snore! :rofl2: Everyone else was probably ready to commit hari kari!

Chris (my nephew) is even worse - the whole RV shakes when he snores. He even makes the walls of a house shake when he snores :rofl2: This is just dreaming right now, but two nice Class C's would be the perfect fit.

You can probably find a couple of nice used Class C's or Class A's. I know my parents 2003 Class A sold for $60k which seems like a lot.. except it was 3 times that new. Hence the reason my brother and I tease my parents about spending our inheritance. But they do let us camp with them at Disney so I guess the upgrade was worth it. :wiz: I guess I can give up the inheritance for free camping at disney.

Here's the ticket, get a nice class C and find a decent light-weight travel trailer to pull behind. Two RV's, two kitchen's, Two baths, One engine to upkeep, 4 people happy, cost effective!

Here's the ticket, get a nice class C and find a decent light-weight travel trailer to pull behind. Two RV's, two kitchen's, Two baths, One engine to upkeep, 4 people happy, cost effective!

That works except for the awesome golf cart we're are gonna own in this dream world! Not the "one Lorna and Richie store for us now"