Savannah, GA 2011

You might want to switch to Punch, Genia. You can drink it all night, get a good buzz on and wake up in the morning hangover free. I highly recommend it. Well, except for the whole paralyzing effect it has, but really if you don't mind not being able to feel your legs and feet, it is the most awesome drink evahhhh. :rofl2:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might want to switch to Punch, Genia. You can drink it all night, get a good buzz on and wake up in the morning hangover free. I highly recommend it. Well, except for the whole paralyzing effect it has

And the ability to have a complete conversation with someone, without having any idea what you said. Other than those two things, good stuff.

Apparently you've never seen US eat crablegs. :rofl2:

You should see us! Let's see:

2 (or more) snow crab clusters per person - check!

1/2 a Humboldt Crab per person - check!

a couple of King Crab legs to share - check!

a pound or so of shrimp per person - check!

Corn on the cob - check!

Red potatoes - check!

Onions - check!

Crab Boil - liquid, powder and bags - check!

Get on your low country boil - HELL YEAH!

Yes we ate.

And Tony was so proud of himself that we only ate fried food once, and that was gator tail.

Yea he can eat and not gain a pound, turd.

And yes Ed, we normally do our own low country boils with ~3 pounds snow crab legs, 1.5 pounds shirmps, 1# of smoked suasage, some tators and corn. Tony does the seasoning and we go to town while watching a race or game.... leftovers are consumed then next morning (minus corn) as hash......BUT we can't afford that eating out, so we share most of the time......plus had a couple of non posted/reported buckets of oysters or #s of crawfish......and liquid calories.....

You should see us! Let's see:

2 (or more) snow crab clusters per person - check!

1/2 a Humboldt Crab per person - check!

a couple of King Crab legs to share - check!

a pound or so of shrimp per person - check!

Corn on the cob - check!

Red potatoes - check!

Onions - check!

Crab Boil - liquid, powder and bags - check!

Get on your low country boil - HELL YEAH!

THAT'S what I'm talking about! That'll make your tongue slap your brains out!!! Yummmmmmyyyyy!

• 4 months later...

Be still my beating heart!!!!!

Savannah 2012 is going to be AWESOME.

How are Tony and I Celebrating 10 years of marriage how :heart: ? With SIXTY-TWO (yea yea yea, Stef, that between Sixty-one and Sixty-four) BEERS on TAP!!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

HOT DAMN!!!!!

When Parker’s recently put in eight craft beer taps downtown — for 64-ounce to-go “growlers” — it got the Hostess City talking. So what is Savannah going to say when World of Beer opens next month?

http://savannahnow.com/do/2012-04-04/toast-us-city-beer-destination-savannah-adding-62-tap-pour-house#.T3xLJYSx25M.twitter