Leaving for Dollywood tomorrow

Well, we are taking off on our maiden voyage in our new 5ver, ( Yes i know I promised pictures, but have been busy). I will take plenty of pics of Smokey Mountain Christmas @ Dollywood, and look forward to sharing them with everyone. I have been looking forward to this trip so much, work has been so crazy. This will be our first thanksgiving on the road, but my parents and their best friends will be joining us, so we will be with family. As soon as I can I'll start posting

Lucky you, if you have ever read my post about the Smoky's you will know it's our favorite place even more than the fort. It should be a great time of year with the cooler weather and the awesome Christmas decorations that are throughout Gatlinburg and Piegon Forge. Dollywood is extremly decked out for Christmas which really sets the tome for the "Smoky Mountian Christmas" Look forward to some great pictures and if you need any suggestions on where to go, let me know. Have fun