Dec 1 - 4, 2011

Just got home from our first trip to the Fort and we are hooked! We took advantage of someone having an extra site and what a perfect weekend it was. Here are some highlights:

• Site 1459 - What a perfect loop for a group camping together. Our site was very private, full pad, very close to the Campfire activities
  • We tried to rent a golf cart off-site but we were too late. Instead we rented on-site
  • Got up for a run and my cool down was an early morning hop aboard the boat going to the Contemporary and back. Mist on the water and the quiet were so peaceful.
  • The cart parade on Saturday night was amazing. Kudos to the guy who had the gingerbread house.
  • The gentleman who built the castle synchronized to Magic Kingdom music and Wishes fireworks was so great with the kids when we went looping on Saturday night
  • The decorations were more than I could have imagined
  • Saw the taping of the Christmas show at MK
  • Rode our bikes this morning all over the Fort. Explored areas that golf carts can't go

Great weekend and we already booked two more weekend trips in the near future!

"Just got home from our first trip to the Fort and we are hooked!" First visit and hooked.

That's about the average. Glad ya'll had a good time. :)

That's the kind of TR I would write, if I ever wrote one that is.

Welcome to FF.Net and don't be a stranger.

Make sure you post when you're going to be at the Fort so I can stop by and harass say hi.

Lou, when you and Miss Gail begin your travels again, we expect you to let us live vicariously through y'all! We will need pictures at the very least!

• 2 weeks later...