Disney shows/movies on TV

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually.... The one has a boy and a girl, and I have a boy and a girl. My plan is to marry my kids off to Kardashians. You don't think that's a good idea?

You need my dad's new cell phone, had a "pill reminder" option! And a magnifier! Perfect for the elderly

I don't remember liking it, but it beats the garbage they pass off as entertainment these days.

My poor Rachel. She loves watching movies and tv shows. Trying to find ones that are appropriate are becoming harder and harder.

On a positive note she should be able to buy or sell a house, design a house or renovate a house. We watch a lot of HGTV.

On a positive note she should be able to buy or sell a house, design a house or renovate a house. We watch a lot of HGTV.

My 5 year old nephew is addicted to Love It or List It.

One night in the tub he asked my brother if he loved their (blue) tub.  My brother said "well it came with the house"

"but do you love it?"

"no, not really"

"then you should list it"

He's also been known to assess the value of houses as they drive around town, being sure to point out that the ones on the corners are worth more.

:rofl2:

I totally agree. Today's tv is awful. It's impossible to find something that is family friendly anymore.

What? You mean to say that ABC Family isn't family oriented? They talk about teenage pregnancies, gay couples, gay families, pretty little liars, killers, all family,oriented for the Borgia family.... Or the Trashdashians.

And don't get me started on Honey Boo Boo.