Hello, as you can see i'm a newbie and have lurked for a while over on "the site which shall not be named"!!, however i have followed you fiends for a long time checking at least once a day for your wonderful wisdom and humour on all things Fort related!!

You guys make me laugh soo much, you simply rock!!

Just a lil info bout myself, as u can see I'm from the uk (just outside of Manchester), am married (in Cypress gardens, Orlando), have 4 children, and have stayed at the fort once in 08, however am currently booked and planning a three week trip back to the fort in Oct (obs in a cabin bit too far for a MH!!).

I appologise in advance for any silly questions in which i make!But please with me as i'm new to all of this!!!

Hope you don't mind an english lady joining your board but was kinda hopin i'd be accepted as your first international fiend!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume ur meaning Newcasle brown ale cos it would be hard work trying too bring the whole of newcastle over, and i dont think they'd all fit on a Virgin Atlantic plane!!

Thank you guys soo much for your kindly replies (wasn't too sure i'd get any!!)

yes indeedy, we will be over for haqlloween 12Oct to 2nd Nov, maybe meet up with some of you folks?? 

ooh just Bells i'm afraid, not sure you it over threre???

Glenfiddich is good but much prefure the irish whiskeys myself or boubon much smoother if you ask me!!WR

I think we have had Bells and enjoyed. Hubby drinks more scotch so he normally chooses. We like our bourbon too. Even my youngest pup likes it, we have to move our glasses out of her reach.  :popcorn:

Ditto for the international bump up. Building international relations one bump at a time.

You and I . . . are going to get along - swimmingly!!!  My husband and I are huge Dr Who fans.  For his 40th birthday I had a Tardis made for him - this beautiful baby below (sorry for the big picture) - now resides - in our garage!  We are in the process of looking for a new home - so we can put it in our living room - LOL. 

23mlrgk.jpg

Sctiger I have one of those at home only its a teenage boy i have to hide em from!! Wow you lookin for a place for that Tardis i'll gladly help you out there!!! As i said my boys love dr who and play with the figuers all the time do't know if you can get them over in USA, but my boys have all sorts but not one of those!!!

Sctigercock i have one of those at home only its a teenage boy i have to hide em from!! :popcorn:

Wow you lookin for a place for that Tardis i'll gladly help you out there!!! As i said my boys love dr who and play with the figuers all the time do't know if you can get them over in USA, but my boys have all sorts but not one of those!!!

I had to order a special scale model online so we could make plans to work from to build the real deal - it came out pretty good I think.  Perhaps I will bring the scale model in October - it will give me something to talk about with your boys.  Nice meeting you - I look forward to having someone wlse who appreciates Dr Who here on FF.net

Oh you gotta love dr who over her its massive sat night show dontcha know!! would love to see it if you can and have the time?? you know they showed a special on how they make the tardis look over here for a charity show, cos if you dont already know its much bvigger inside than out!! How lucky is your hubby? wish i had a wife like you!! If you ask nicely i might dvd all of the new episodes for ya!!