• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you gotta love dr who over her its massive sat night show dontcha know!! would love to see it if you can and have the time?? you know they showed a special on how they make the tardis look over here for a charity show, cos if you dont already know its much bvigger inside than out!! How lucky is your hubby? wish i had a wife like you!! If you ask nicely i might dvd all of the new episodes for ya!!

Oh - I wish it was mobile - I would bring it to the Fort!  Unfortunately we are about 1200 miles north and the TARDIS barley made it 3 miles from my parents house were this picture was taken to my garage.  If you are ever in Connecticut - we would love to show it off to another Dr Who fan.  Unfortunately ours is not as impressive on the inside as the real deal - but perhaps one day. 

gees its been a long time since Tom baker not since i was a little girl!! although according to my big sis he was the best,  have to agree bout his scarf being the best!! At the moment Dr who is Matt Smith and he seems to be doing a great job, but my heart will always be with David Tennant as the dr as he brought it back from the dead and made it the show it is now..Have to also give a heads up to guy who plays the Master in the David Tennant era (John Simm) he comes from Manchester and is a genius and played the master to a tee..

gees its been a long time since Tom baker not since i was a little girl!! although according to my big sis he was the best,  have to agree bout his scarf being the best!! At the moment Dr who ia Matt Smith and he seems to be doing a great job, but my heart will always be with David Tennant as the dr as he brought it back from the dead and made it the show it is now..Have to also give a heads up to guy who plays the Master in the David Tennant era (John Simm) he comes from Manchester and is a genius and played the master to a tee..

I agree!  I miss David Tennant - I am warming up to Matt Smith though. 

Welcome Ukmummy, I find as I read your post I am doing it wirh a british accent and not a very good one either.  Hope to meet you at the Fort over Halloween.

Thank you Kathy!  I thought i was going crazy.  I to was reading with a bad accent.....lol

WELCOME ukmummy, so glad to have you here!

Thank you guys soo much for your kindly replies (wasn't too sure i'd get any!!)

yes indeedy, we will be over for haqlloween 12Oct to 2nd Nov, maybe meet up with some of you folks??

You shouldn't be too surprised at the kindly replies.  We are much friendlier than we've been accused of being  :dance:

Please accept our warmest welcome!!! >:D

Welcome! All this talk as made me think that I must call my brother today to make plans for a halloween trip! By the way one of my son's friends is a big Dr Who fan. I don't know much about it, but I know he cosplays (fancy word for dressing up as a character) the 4th Doctor. His scarf must be a million miles long!

Welcome Ukmummy, I find as I read your post I am doing it wirh a british accent and not a very good one either.  Hope to meet you at the Fort over Halloween.

Thank you Kathy!  I thought i was going crazy.  I to was reading with a bad accent.....lol

WELCOME ukmummy, so glad to have you here!

Teehee made me think of Dick Van Dyke when he was Burt

I am calling Tom and Sha right now.  They are going to be so excited to meet folks from another country.  I bet Tom pees his pants. :)

Goodness I hope he didn't, theres nothing worse than wet undies!! Seems I may have a lot to live upto I really aint that excitin!!

I too am lookin foward to meeting folks from another country :)

Welcome!!  Do you get to the states often?

We'll be at the Fort over Halloween too!  Looking forward to meeting up with everybody! 

Don't get over there as much as we'd like to, it costs $$$$ for just the flights alone, and the exchange rate is pants at the moment!!

Our youngest DS was born with severe clubfeet  and still recieves treatment for it, so kinda depends where hes upto with that as to when we can come, and how long it take us to save up  of course.

look forward to seeing you there :)

I would just like to thank you all for you kind replies, and welcomes.

Also want to say sorry for the earlier rambling posts, as I was a little worse for wear and thought I would be a good idea to start posting, which it was, however I seemed to loose the abilty to spell or make much sense!!

Just to clarify I am not really as thick as pig poop but am a bit of a halfwit :dance:

cerys