a tr from around the country--really it is. lol

:whew: Finally all caught up! I'm so proud of you Cheryl. I know that sounds kind of corny, but when I started reading about you sitting in McDonalds after the crappy camper debacle, my first reaction would have been "I want to go home." Thank God, you put on your big girl panties and stuck it out. You saw some beautiful sights and ended up with a very nice new camper.

It's also cool that you got to visit with Rob, I would love to give him a hug, but I think I'll wait outside of stall #2 for that. That might be a bit uncomfortable for the both of us. :))

I love the Fuqua Homes. Too funny! I wish that was my home phone #, because that's what I want to say to most of the people that call it.

Great job on the report, and congrats on the new camper!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wednesday we go through Kansas City and Missouri. We see there is a restaurant called the “Toot Toot” and thought about daveintn. Lol We get into Iowa and finally Wisconsin. We had to stop for a

Thanks. I hope you get the camper you want some day. Once you have one-it's hard to be without. :) Thanks, Rita... I had to catch that photo! Just over 6,600 miles. I think we got out of the snowy

:whew: Finally all caught up! I'm so proud of you Cheryl. I know that sounds kind of corny, but when I started reading about you sitting in McDonalds after the crappy camper debacle, my first reaction would have been "I want to go home." Thank God, you put on your big girl panties and stuck it out. You saw some beautiful sights and ended up with a very nice new camper.

It's also cool that you got to visit with Rob, I would love to give him a hug, but I think I'll wait outside of stall #2 for that. That might be a bit uncomfortable for the both of us. :))

I love the Fuqua Homes. Too funny! I wish that was my home phone #, because that's what I want to say to most of the people that call it.

Great job on the report, and congrats on the new camper!!

i never even noticed the number until i posted it on here. lol it was tempting to go home but, we had them time off and wanted to make the most of it. i think we succeeded..

:rofl2:

Great trip report (even with no Fort or Disney).

thanks--not a disney trip--but, what kind of sucked was we went right by disneyland on our way to my folks. i told ma "we passed up disneyland just to see you".. her response "you could of called me - i would of meet you there." yes, we are a disney family through and through... :hugsmiley: