the eighth dwarf was staying in fort wilderness

Just got home was a great trip parks were crowded but the weather was great. Anyway the best part the eighth dwarf " Crotchity" ( he was left out of the story for being to tall) was in the site beside me.Can you imagine my surprise when we got to our site( admitedly a little late just before 10pm) tired from driving in after work.There he was ,I was backing in, But he greated my wife with a friendly "I guess you are trying to wake up the entire loop" to which she queried him for a way to back a coach into a site with no moter. Thankfully he did not greet me and my wife did not tell me till he was back in his camper(wife would not let me knock and introduce myself). my other fellow campers helped me with the usual flashlights and introductions . I have to say this is the first time I have run into someone like this cammping much less camping at the happiest place on earth,guess it takes all kinds

He should have been parked next to some we have had to endure......late night loud kids, bouncing balls right at our bedroom window, early wake up by same loud children.......but we never complained and just smiled when we saw them. We have also been next to folks who leave early every morning and drive back in at 1-3 am. And after slamming their car doors at least 40 times (it seemed that many) did not settle in for an hour or two.

He is probably the type that leave real early in the morning and wake everyone around them and think he is doing things right because he arrives before dark. It's a shame some of us have to work and can not arrive early but thank goodness for the nice campers who like to help.

much less camping at the happiest place on earth.

Ok Tom I see you're fairly new here so I'll go easy on you, this time, and no I'm not Crotchity, hold on, maybe I am.

The happiest place on earth is Disneyland.

Ok that's done, anyway, I guess you have to run into jerks like that at least once or twice, but as I'm sure you'll agree he's the exception.

Four years ago when we were newbies to RVing, we couldn't believe how friendly and nice other campers were. In fact we still marvel at it today. We both said, that's the real America.

Oh, just so you know, WDW is "Where Dreams Come True".

And welcome to where you'll find a lot of friendly campers, except maybe for me that is.

WE did have a good time actually felt sorry for crotchity only saw him outside one or two times. Like.always I enjoyed meeting and talking with all my other neibors