HELP!

I need input on which of these loops people recommend...

and WHY?

We were thinking the 1800 loop near the pet walk since we will have the two puppesters with us - but it looks like that is far from the comfort station, too. We have a pop up with a slide out if this helps. We are TOTALLY fine staying in a full hook up site, too. Anywhere we can save $$$!! LOL

If you don't need full hook up, the 1500 loop is our absolute favorite. IMO the problem with booking a partial is that it's harder to be sure you won't end up on the cabin side of the fort in the 2000s.

I don't care for 1800 & 1900 but 1600 & 1700 are great.

1800-1900 loops can have quite a bit of standing water giving it that less than magical "after the flood" appearance if it's been rainy. The mosquitos and flies back there in 1800-1900 were so big last Halloween that they should have had flashing navigational becons attached to their butts. :fly-swat:

This was moved from the members section because it will get better answers here. :)

Jen - I realized I had done that after the fact - THANKS!!

If you don't need full hook up, the 1500 loop is our absolute favorite. IMO the problem with booking a partial is that it's harder to be sure you won't end up on the cabin side of the fort in the 2000s.

I don't care for 1800 & 1900 but 1600 & 1700 are great.

1800-1900 loops can have quite a bit of standing water giving it that less than magical "after the flood" appearance if it's been rainy. The mosquitos and flies back there in 1800-1900 were so big last Halloween that they should have had flashing navigational becons attached to their butts. :fly-swat:

Thanks, Pam! Good to know and didn't think about flooding! And I was going to request back of 1800 loop!

:faceplant2:

I have stayed in the 1800 loop a couple times and liked it. In fact, I have requested it for our next trip. The flooding problem in the 1900 loop is bad.

NOT 1900 IMHO LOL 1700 is my first choice but 1500 the people who need partial seem to like this and it is less expensive than 17000 or 1600. 1600 isn't bad, seems we always get this.

It never fails...Lorna and I ask for 1700 and we get there after being "promised" that we were in 1700 and low and behold we awe in 1600. I am not a fan of 1800 and I absolutely refuse to go in 1900. The drop offs in 1900 off the site pads are ridiculous. There is always some crew in 1900 repairing the site pads when we are there.

If you are getting a partial, people behave themselves better in the 1500 because it is right next to the pool and tennis courts. The 200 loop feels like it is out in the booneys, so people tend to misbehave there. Most of our issues come from the 2000 loop.

Just to add my $.02, the 1500 is not a pet loop. People (including me) have been permitted to stay on that loop with pets, but there have been other occasions when they require you to upgrade to a pet loop or agree to send your dog to the kennel if you reserve a partial site and show up with a dog.

So, if you know you're bringing your dogs, I wouldn't reserve a partial site. You may run into problems when you check in.

TCD