Doodle celebrates Snarky's 1st anniversary at the Fort!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, ok. I awake. We are bask on the road. It is still raining but that's better than snow. I let Mike sleep, he needed it.. next stop Loves to meet Bob and drop off his tires.

:rofl2: I have been gone for about 12 hours and you are:

Sweating to God

Basking on the road

Meeting Bob at Loves

Are you getting into our liquor stash already? Quit posting crazy stuff and get your ass to Florida! :moon: :heart:

:rofl2: I have been gone for about 12 hours and you are:

Sweating to God

Basking on the road

Meeting Bob at Loves

Are you getting into our liquor stash already? Quit posting crazy stuff and get your ass to Florida! :moon: :heart:

Isn't this more fun than daytime TV? :chillout: :smartass: :heart:

This is an important update. In Tennessee if you are stuck in traffic and you have to pee, just pull onto the shoulder and let 'er rip. Sorry no pictures, I was too astounded. :wetpants: :bugeyes: :rofl2:

We are a free people that enjoys its liberty. God Bless Tennessee!!! We have our guns, our Bibles, and we pee where ever we want!

Are you posting from personal peeing experience or observing experience?

Are we posting about mike and/or a taco dog?

I have my potty with me, no need to frighten the world! :rofl2:

Hey Doodle! We still meeting at 5:00? Don't forget we are CT here.

Yes sir 5:00 CT. Mike and Bob just went to check out a campground. See you soon. :heartsmiley:

This is an important update. In Tennessee if you are stuck in traffic and you have to pee, just pull onto the shoulder and let 'er rip. Sorry no pictures, I was too astounded. :wetpants: :bugeyes: :rofl2:

I actually saw that happen in downtown Lakeland some years ago. While stopped at a red light, I saw a lady cross the street in front of me, pull her shorts to the side and did her business right there. Unbelievable. :faceplant2:

Just be safe and watch where you step.

I actually saw that happen in downtown Lakeland some years ago. While stopped at a red light, I saw a lady cross the street in front of me, pull her shorts to the side and did her business right there. Unbelievable. :faceplant2:

Just be safe and watch where you step.

:dropjaw: