Doodle celebrates Snarky's 1st anniversary at the Fort!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here and set up. Here are a few pictures to tied you over.

Are we there yet?032-2.jpg

Getting closer!034.jpg

Almost, cant we hurry!!037-3.jpg

Home sweet home for the next 9 days!040-1.jpg

This my fiends is my very first GAG. I have to agree with Dave. The french fries are terrible. Next time we will probably get the mac and cheese..041.jpg

We got set up and then went to see Dave and Linda and to pick up our GC. Had a nice visit but I forgot my camera. From there we stopped in to see Fiesty. What a blast she is. She also has all my information for the Halloween GG.

When we got back to our site Lou and Buddy stopped for a visit. What a fun fiend filled first day.

That's all for tonight see you in chat!!

No parks!! Y'all have been very bad, so Ma is going to sit under her awning with a red solo cup while you get time out!

Woke up this morning to the sound of the boat whistle. Coffee under the awning, what a way to start a day. Now I am just waiting for Stef to get here! :heart:

No parks!! Y'all have been very bad, so Ma is going to sit under her awning with a red solo cup while you get time out!

Woke up this morning to the sound of the boat whistle. Coffee under the awning, what a way to start a day. Now I am just waiting for Stef to get here! :heart:

What did Carol and Kim do this time? I was, obviously a perfect angel...

Sounds wonderful. Wish I was with you!

You all better be sober when I get there, I don't need any more trees on my site run down

Stef is here, Trevor has the booze and Hawaiian punch I brought. As soon as he gets it all put together all bets are off.

Did I mention, Stef is here!! :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy

Stef is here, Trevor has the booze and Hawaiian punch I brought. As soon as he gets it all put together all bets are off.

Did I mention, Stef is here!! :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy

I think you are one smart woman to trust Trevor with the booze and Hawaiian punch and not Stef!!!!! :clint:

Is Stef there? :jumpforjoy

I think you are one smart woman to trust Trevor with the booze and Hawaiian punch and not Stef!!!!! :clint:

Is Stef there? :jumpforjoy

You'd be so proud of me, I made a huge batch of punch and didn't even taste it! :P I had just ate some hot buffalo wing dip so I didn't think fruit punch would mesh well with it so I stuck with beer. Doodle and Mike enjoyed it (as you know from chat) so it must be good. It will be "gooder" today after it has fermented a bit.

Genia, you're only 7 hours away..........