Doodle celebrates Snarky's 1st anniversary at the Fort!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rita... you do not look like a man in drag. Even if you wear the exact same outfit in the photo. :rofl2:

And if you DO happen to wear that outfit PLEEEEZE leave off the party hat and do not sit around with a cake between your legs. :rofl2: :heart:

Kim, if you go back and look at the picture again, you'll probably be glad the cake is there! I thought the cake and the party hat added a little distraction from the fat! I do like to accessorize you know!

Pictures? (you know we love pictures right?)

Sometimes pictures, I tend to forget to take them. With the trouble we had with the MH I spent more time either on the way to or from parts stores, or handing Mike the tools he needed.

Then the punch started flowing and I knew Stef and Carol would be posting pictures.

I finally got a chance to read your trip report, Doodle. It sounds like you had a great time...except for the problems with the RV. I hope there are some coffee cups left when we are at WDW next week. We aren't staying at the Fort, but will be just a short walk away at the Wildetness Lodge.

Thanks for asking us along on your trip. I'm looking forward to seeing you at Stone Mountain!

Cherie where are all the pics? Come on mom post a few pics. That squirrel can't be it. :gaah:

Sorry, Steve. 4 days of my trip consisted of driving back and forth to Orlando and helping Mike with the manifold. Then I just forgot to grab my camera when we did finally get to do some fun stuff. :(