No More Free USA Newspaper To The Rooms

Guests staying at the deluxe resorts will no longer find a copy of USA Today outside their door in the morning.

Why you may ask? As a highly trained and informed professional WDW CM, if you were to ask me, I would respond as follows.

"We have decided to discontinue guest room newspaper delivery due to our commitment to the environment and in response to guest demand. You may pick up complimentary newspapers before 1 p.m. near the elevators or other designated areas within the resort Monday through Friday."

I have no real comment on this, but I was instructed (commanded?) to up my post count.

I understand.

I posted that earth shattering story just to beat Monique to the punch.

I know it's just a matter of time before she finds it on one of those unofficial WDW sites.

In fact, maybe she already has.

I'm thinking one of the fiends should get a job as the official "Fort Paperboy"

Maybe TCD...he likes to get up early. He should deliver newspapers to every site with a Snarky sign out front.

I'm sure he'll be thrilled to have a paper route on the side.

Who knows, maybe he'll be able to give up that silly career he has and make some real money.

<P>

Guests staying at the deluxe resorts will no longer find a copy of USA Today outside their door in the morning. Why you may ask? As a highly trained and informed professional WDW CM, if you were to ask me, I would respond as follows. &amp;quot;We have decided to discontinue guest room newspaper delivery due to our commitment to the environment and in response to guest demand. You may pick up complimentary newspapers before 1 p.m. near the elevators or other designated areas within the resort Monday through Friday.&amp;quot;
So it's still complimentary..just not delivered to your door?...Jeeze for the Deluxe room rates they ought to bring it with free pot of coffee and a croissant.

I used to enjoy going over to the WL early and stealing, I mean borrowing, the USA todays for toilet paper. Now what am I going to do?

I used to enjoy going over to the WL early and stealing, I mean borrowing, the USA todays for toilet paper. Now what am I going to do?

With the the newspaper business going down the tubes, my invention is to print the news on rolls of toilet paper. That way you have a product that people will always need. It would save trees and and it wouldn't add to the dumps, no pun intended.

If anyone steals that idea, I want a percentage of the profits.

With the the newspaper business going down the tubes, my invention is to print the news on rolls of toilet paper. That way you have a product that people will always need. It would save trees and and it wouldn't add to the dumps, no pun intended.

If anyone steals that idea, I want a percentage of the profits.

But when I read a newspaper I always get ink all over my fingers. I don't want ink all over my.....well, you know.

But when I read a newspaper I always get ink all over my fingers. I don't want ink all over my.....well, you know.

Skid mark camouflage.

Think of it as a new insult you can use. Instead of syaing "kiss my ass" you can say "read my ass."

Just don't use the color comics section. That would be gouche.

It will much easier to "borrow" the newpapers now. You just need to go to an elevator, pick up how many you will need for your stay, and tah dah! You are golden. Or is that black and white and red all over?

I understand.

I posted that earth shattering story just to beat Monique to the punch.

I know it's just a matter of time before she finds it on one of those unofficial WDW sites.

In fact, maybe she already has.

Since this is a newspaper thread I'll say, for the record...

I found it.

Before you posted this.

I yawned and moved on.

:rofl2: