I have it. I have the "bug". AndI think I am contagious. DH is beginning to exhibit symptoms.

What I mean by this is this:

• While at the store we notice ANYTHING that is purple.
  • While at the store we find ourselves looking for ANYTHING Disney.
  • While at the store we find ourselves looking for ANYTHING resembling SNARKY.
  • When a SNARKY item is spotted but it's the WRONG COLOR - we immediately begin a discussion on how to paint it PURPLE!

Is there a cure for this? What comes next after the above symptoms are noticed? HELP!! :raspberry:

When the Ravens played the Patriots in the playoffs last weekend, the entire city was lit up in purple lights. DD11 thought they were all fiends. There were big purple stenciled bird logos painted on sidewalks everywhere and all I could think of was that it was the wrong kind of bird.

When they lost the game, some stupid reporter was interviewing fans. What'd the fan say? "I'll still bleed purple." I think that guy gets it.

It may be for a different purple, only slightly more snarky, bird but so will I. Happy Snarkiversary, my fiends... :heart:

I'm sitting here posting on a Saturday night. My friend asked me to go out earlier today and then called again a while ago. I didn't want to miss chat. I try to talk my brother into a zillion trips and I am sad that I didn't get to see Doodle today. I talk and text with Fiends. I may need inpatient rehab! Take me to the Fort!

I have it. I have the "bug". AndI think I am contagious. DH is beginning to exhibit symptoms.

What I mean by this is this:

• While at the store we notice ANYTHING that is purple.
  • While at the store we find ourselves looking for ANYTHING Disney.
  • While at the store we find ourselves looking for ANYTHING resembling SNARKY.
  • When a SNARKY item is spotted but it's the WRONG COLOR - we immediately begin a discussion on how to paint it PURPLE!

Is there a cure for this? What comes next after the above symptoms are noticed? HELP!! :raspberry:

Wait until your relatives catch it. I laugh hysterically when my mom mentions she saw a flamingo and how it should be purple. :rofl2: