Have you looked at our Info section?

You really should! We have a wonderful content popo. (that is policewoman for those of you who are unfamiliar) Her name is Mo and she is in charge of our content areas. She does an abosolutely amazing job and most of anything you want to find about WDW is in our content pages. She keeps it very up-to-date and uses her keen sense of finding hard to find information and posting it here. Many times, Mo is the FIRST TO KNOW and the first to post the information, way before many of the other forums and websites.

So, if you have not gone to find out some information, do so. You won't be disappointed!

Long live Snarky!

Thanks for the plug, Jen!! :heartsmiley:

I definitely don't do it alone and have lots of great folks sending me info (you know who you are and THANK YOU)

I keep chipping away as often as I can, but if there's a topic of particular interest or you have an idea for a section you think might be helpful, please drop me a line and let me know.

And if you are sitting on any great, current info you can share - photos, menus, maps, etc. please send it along!

I'm also working on compiling lots of history info on the Fort and WDW, so if you've got any old pictures, documents, etc. I'd love to use them. If you aren't able to scan documents in, you can mail them to me and I promise to return them.

Thanks for helping the Content PoPo out... gold stars for everyone!

star.jpg

• 1 month later...