Sorry another stupid new bee question.

From my understanding there are bus that just circle the fort and you take them to the bus stops to catch the buses to the parks and DTD. Is that correct? We will have a golf cart so can we drive them to the bus stops to catch the park buses? Is there a route map of the buses?

Thanks again.

Ray

Yes, there are internal bus routes that take you to either Settlement or Outpost, (from near your loop) and you catch the buses/and boat to the parks from either Settlement or Outpost. If you have a golf cart, then you just drive your golf cart to the Outpost, Settlement, or Marina golf cart parking and take the bus or the boat to the parks from those locations.

Yes, there are internal bus routes that take you to either Settlement or Outpost, (from near your loop) and you catch the buses/and boat to the parks from either Settlement or Outpost. If you have a golf cart, then you just drive your golf cart to the Outpost, Settlement, or Marina golf cart parking and take the bus or the boat to the parks from those locations.

Is the "outpost" where you check in? And the "settlement" the store by the hoop dee doo?

Slight clarification. You catch the boat to the MK at the Marina. There are also smaller boats to GF and Cont .All other parks and DTD are by bus from the Outpost. There are three bus lines; yellow, orange, and purple, depending on what area you are in and where you want to go.

Slight clarification. You catch the boat to the MK at the Marina. There are also smaller boats to GF and Cont .All other parks and DTD are by bus from the Outpost. There are three bus lines; yellow, orange, and purple, depending on what area you are in and where you want to go.

A slight clarification on your clarification- the smaller boats at the Settlement go to Wilderness Lodge and the Contemporary Resort, there is no boat to the GF from the Fort..

The only bus that leaves the Fort from the Settlement is the bus to Wilderness Lodge (except after the last two shows of the Hoop Dee Doo Review each evening when there are buses brought in to take guests back to their resorts).

TCD

There are two types of boats leaving the Marina. The large boat just goes to the MK and back. The smaller boats make a loop with stops at Wilderness Lodge, Contemporary (where you can TRY the monorail) and back to the Fort.

There are two types of boats leaving the Marina. The large boat just goes to the MK and back. The smaller boats make a loop with stops at Wilderness Lodge, Contemporary (where you can TRY the monorail) and back to the Fort.

But if we're getting picky, sometimes if one of the large cruisers is broke or under rehab, they will have one large boat and one small boat going to MK, or one large boat and one sloooooooow boat going to MK. (an extra boat that have that they use for fireworks cruises that is very slow)

Also a tip for going to MK, if a small boat gets there first and it's coming from the left of the island, then it will be going to Contemporary next. Get on that boat and then you can just walk to the MK from the Contemporary. Trust me, it will be faster.

However, if the small boat is coming around from the right of the island, it will be going to Wilderness Lodge next, and won't be faster.

My van's broke, right now I'd be happy with any bus. Heck, if it wasn't snowing, I'd even take the cart, just so I could get out alone again for a change... :1sm056pullhair:

If you have an ECV in your party, you'll want the big boat. Sadly, most of the small boats aren't accessible.