A Stressed Out Carol Goes Moochin' Trip Report

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GREAT TRIP REPORT!!!! So glad you came it was a wonderful weekend. My arss hurts from sitting. I know Carol's goal is to get me out of the campground at least once a trip, so far she did it this trip

I loved the Dole Whip photos! Great job, Lorna! It is still amazing to me that they let guests make their own Dole Whips. We certainly always get more than our money's worth there.

You mean like this?

6799012911_e6712ffbdd_b.jpg

And yes, I did eat it. I started it sitting on the beach 20 minutes before Wishes started and I still had some left when the show was over.

I think I could have gone higher, but I was attracting a crowd. :rofl2:

Thanks TCD!!! Actually I think Monique has that honor!! That girl is on fire!!!

Thanks, but since I've given up hope of ever finishing my pitiful TR, I figure the least I can do is post the photos!

Wish it weren't over already.....

Sorry, short trip, short trip report. If it weren't for the new camera, there probably wouldn't be ANY pics

Carol, your new camera takes wonderful night shots, I have really enjoyed looking at them.

Thanks!! I'm pleased with the results. I actually looked at the raw pics on my computer the other day, and they are even better! I have my photobucket set to download pretty small, and a lot of the details go away.

Great trip report.

You guys really know how to have a good time together. This is why I love camping.

And the pictures of the furbabies :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks!! We don't have any pets, so it was actually a little unusual for me to take pet pictures, but it was fun!

You mean like this?

6799012911_e6712ffbdd_b.jpg

And yes, I did eat it. I started it sitting on the beach 20 minutes before Wishes started and I still had some left when the show was over.

I think I could have gone higher, but I was attracting a crowd. :rofl2:

Thanks, but since I've given up hope of ever finishing my pitiful TR, I figure the least I can do is post the photos!

Now THAT's a Dole Whip!!!

I am LOVIN all your pics Monique!