One More Disney Day, any Fiends going to be there?

From the Disney Food blog...

One More Disney Day Cherry Pie, Cupcakes, and Cake Pops

Feb 29th, 2012 by AJ.

For those of you still braving the crowds at the special 24-hour Leap Day extravaganza in Disneyland Park and Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, here are a few sugary pick-me-ups to keep you going tonight! Thanks to our Dining in Disneyland columnist Heather, and to @ZZgator, @KenStaack, and @AtDisneyAgain, for keeping us supplied!

At-Disney-Again-cake-pop-392x525.jpg

I took the Leap and Didn't Sleep cake pop!

Love the “I Pulled an All-Nighter” on the edible decoration! icon_smile.gif

And this awesome cherry pie a la mode is offered at the Golden Horseshoe in Disneyland!

Cherry-Pie-a-la-mode-at-golden-horseshoe-500x375.jpg

Cherry Pie a la mode at Golden Horseshoe

Here are a couple of choices on the cupcake front…

Ken-Staack-cupcakes-500x473.jpg

Chocolate with Yellow Frosting Cupcakes

zzgator-500x158.jpg

Cupcakes with Sprinkles

Assorted Cake Pops!

Ken-Staack-cake-pops-500x460.jpg

Assorted Cake Pops -- Sugar coated and chocolate dipped

Thanks again for sending along such awesome pics from today’s adventures! If you have fun pics to share, send them along to me on twitter or by email at foodpics@disneyfoodblog [dot] com.

Also, check out MousePlanet’s Storify page for some great eats in Disneyland today!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/02/29/one-more-disney-day-cupcakes-and-cake-pops/

We got on the boat about 3 minutes to 6 am It was a lot more crowded than we expected in the wee hours, the only thing we missed is Haunted Mansion. They closed at 5 am. We skipped some other stuff too, but mainly due to lack of interest. Only the t-shirts and hats were sold at MK. Dole whips were consumed about 4am. Sit down shows were not a good option except for a catnap