WWW 2012 A "BARREL OF FUN"

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rita I am blushing thanks for all the compliments. But around here I don't think anything is one fiends or that it wouldn't have been the same without one of us there. We all make it what it is, weath

Some of us stayed back at the site while these WW played with Mickey and the Barrels LOL. Ok thank all of u for loving my BIG MOUTH pictures, I don't seem to keep it shut. So I am either laughing or

Me too! On a happy note there is still 2013! :banana: :rofl2: You could be right Ed! :rofl2: Hopefully Ami will come along with the group photos she took when she gets back from WDW... AGAIN!

• 5 months later...

Well folks, I decided that a good way to get excited for WWW2013 would be to read TR's from WWW2012. Now I am not sure whether I am excited or scared! Oh well, with MPR in effect, my reputaion should hopefully be safe!

Well there IS a certain thrill that comes with fright. ;D :rofl3:

Your reputation will remain in tact. MPR covers a multitude of... well... you know. :rofl2: Just kiddin' ya. Or am I? :rolleyes:

Well there IS a certain thrill that comes with fright. ;D :rofl3:

Your reputation will remain in tact. MPR covers a multitude of... well... you know. :rofl2: Just kiddin' ya. Or am I? ::)

I have decided that the chance to hang with Wild Fiend Womenz is worth the risk!

:thumbsup2: