WWW 2012 A "BARREL OF FUN"

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rita I am blushing thanks for all the compliments. But around here I don't think anything is one fiends or that it wouldn't have been the same without one of us there. We all make it what it is, weath

Some of us stayed back at the site while these WW played with Mickey and the Barrels LOL. Ok thank all of u for loving my BIG MOUTH pictures, I don't seem to keep it shut. So I am either laughing or

Me too! On a happy note there is still 2013! :banana: :rofl2: You could be right Ed! :rofl2: Hopefully Ami will come along with the group photos she took when she gets back from WDW... AGAIN!

Ok. Let me try this again.

After a wonderful afternoon at DTD with the some of the funnest and funniest womenz I have ever met... we headed back to the Fort for more WWW festivities.

Our fearless Leader cozied up under her cupcake blankie. Isn't she sweet? Well, at least she is smiling. :rofl2: Seriously, this is the most relaxed I have ever seen Her Hindlessness. Not even one project to complete the entire weekend. Not even one.

476.jpg

There was pie.

477.jpg

478.jpg

An attempt at an ice cream photo. Well, at least you get to see my cell phone. I should have worn the glasses in the photo. Fail.

479.jpg

Here is the ice cream.

480.jpg

and the Reddi Whip.

481.jpg

Apparently the Reddi Whip and Pie lured Jen from under her covers. AND we had a local fiend stop by for the evening! MandM and MMMM MMM and MMM. It's Melissa!

484.jpg

Another great surprise...

485.jpg

Holly! aka MicnMin. She and her hubby were at WDW in a hotel and he dropped her off for a little visit at the WWW.

I don't want to take a chance on losing this update so I will stop here for now.

Coming up soon... Roll out the barrels!!!

Yum! Pie, ice cream and Reddi Whip!! I'm so glad that Jen was able to just relax and have fun, that doesn't happen very often,

How great that Melissa and Holly were able to stop by for a visit!

I'm trying to prepare myself for the barrels but just how do you prepare for them? I know, I know, MPR. :rofl2:

I agree with everyone about the Lorna photos! She is a little bundle of laughter and happiness! :heart:

Yes, I did tell the Lego Store to TALK TO THE HAND!!! No tiny bits of plastic at $100 per box were coming home with me. NOT TODAY!!

Missy's karaoke was quite something to behold. Who knew she had so much talent? Of course most of us were singing along and giving our best attempts at a little choreography as well, not great attempts but they were our best attempts. ;D

I really , really wish there had been a video of Kelly's reenactment of the "flash incident". Too funny but you had to be there. :rofl2:

I think I remember the fashion challenged lady who wanted her picture taken. Bless her heart. :heart:

See there you go again... piling on those awesomely, supportive hubby points. Try not to redeem them all at once. :rofl2:

ETA: Good lawd! That was one unflattering photo! :bugeyes: :rofl2: Thanks jen.

which picture? I don't know what u speak of...

I can see the evil in your eyes as you hold the redi whip.. :rofl2:

:rofl2: No comment. Not that one is necessary. :rofl2:

Yum! Pie, ice cream and Reddi Whip!! I'm so glad that Jen was able to just relax and have fun, that doesn't happen very often,

How great that Melissa and Holly were able to stop by for a visit!

I'm trying to prepare myself for the barrels but just how do you prepare for them? I know, I know, MPR. :rofl2:

I was so glad to see Melissa and Holly again! :yay:

I will be glad to tell you how to prepare for the barrels.... Gather all loose quarters. The laundry can wait ;D

which picture? I don't know what u speak of...

It is not important fearless leader. Just an observation. ;D :heart:

By the way..I was not relaxed. It was a figment of halls imagination.

Who is hall? :rofl2:

I thought we weren't going into details about the barrels? ????

I have some pics to share of the evening's festivities, but waiting for KFK to tell me when. I'm patient (HA!) (they've been on FB for a week)

In the meantime I do have to share these little diddies. While online reading this thread last night I noticed something funny/weird. I'm not totally tech savvy & so I grabbed the camera to get a screenshot. I actually find it quite disturbing that the words written on this thread will then somehow tell the ad gurus in outerspace which ads to put at the top/bottom of our screens!! Good Lawdy we could be in trouble. Think "barrels" and "spasms"

DSCN3378.jpg

DSCN3381.jpg

Since we were at FW, and had only seen 1 firework, Melissa, Ami, Missy and I hitched a ride with the designated golf cart driver.... Kaaahhhla, and we were off to the Poly to see Wishes.

As we were waiting on our boat to MK I was telling Melissa about how we missed the FW the night before except for the last firework.... complete with a reenactment... which she videoed. Fair warning just in case she gets tech savvy and figures out how to post it! :rofl2:

Once again, just to drive the point home, it is always necessary to allow enough time to actually arrive at your destination in a timely fashion. Just as we got off the boat at MK it was time for the fireworks. Rather than try to formulate another plan we decided to stay put and watch from there. I will try to post a video later. But no promises.

I have to say that there is absolutely nothing like watching Wishes with a group of great fiends. It was truly a magical moment. :fairydust:

Here are a couple of photos from our outing.

Before we left the CG:

489.jpg

Kaahhhla after dropping us off:

492.jpg

I will not attempt to offer any explanation of what may or may not have happened here. NOPE not gonna do it. But I'll never view this area the same again. Ever. MPR.

498.jpg

496.jpg

499.jpg

500.jpg

Since I have already broken my no further warning rule, I will not issue another warning.

BAM! Here it is!

501.jpg

503.jpg

Barrel of Fun!

504.jpg

Hey Ami! I need another quarter!

505.jpg

I think this might be a good place to end til tomorrow. Unless, of course, someone else has more photos/comments to add.

If you are suffering shock or temporary blindness... I will not apologize. It's your own fault. :rofl2:

Love the girls on the Mickey ears. Kim, were you dancing? jumping? posing? airing it out? :rofl2:

I've never noticed on the barrels, one of the lines is "JIggle your Chaps"

Were your chaps jiggled to your satisfaction? 8)

Love the girls on the Mickey ears. Kim, were you dancing? jumping? posing? airing it out? :rofl2:

I've never noticed on the barrels, one of the lines is "JIggle your Chaps"

Were your chaps jiggled to your satisfaction? 8)

Air what out? I'm confused. Is this something YOU need to practice? Maybe you can fill me in... ;D

What a night!! I have already started saving quarters. :top-points-smiley:

:rofl2:

loving the tr... looks like it was a barrel of fun! haha.... glad the shoe situation got figured out- lorna. they probably really closed the balloon ride downtown because they knew ya'll were in town and wanting to go on it! :)

They probably did close the balloon ride out of sheer fear of the WWW> Hopefully you can make it next time! :yay:

Some of us stayed back at the site while these WW played with Mickey and the Barrels LOL.

Ok thank all of u for loving my BIG MOUTH pictures, I don't seem to keep it shut. So I am either laughing or talking someones ear off LOL.

Loving the TR because U ALL (my way of saying it) know I am not good at them. I do have some pictures of all of us saying goodby to the barrels, which I have to upload (not so good at doing this) during the week.

This has been one of the best trips I have had, we need to add another W to WWW for the most Wonderful Women in the world, to have such great fiends to spend great times with is what it is all about.

I keep thinking about the Master Charge commercial when I think of this weekend

$2,000 to come to Disney for a week charge it on MC, another $1,000 to eat in their restaurants charge it to MC. Wake up every morning and go to sleep every night to the sound of the most Wonderful Woman in the World PRICLESS :heartsmiley: Love U ALL

Some of us stayed back at the site while these WW played with Mickey and the Barrels LOL.

Ok thank all of u for loving my BIG MOUTH pictures, I don't seem to keep it shut. So I am either laughing or talking someones ear off LOL.

Loving the TR because U ALL (my way of saying it) know I am not good at them. I do have some pictures of all of us saying goodby to the barrels, which I have to upload (not so good at doing this) during the week.

This has been one of the best trips I have had, we need to add another W to WWW for the most Wonderful Women in the world, to have such great fiends to spend great times with is what it is all about.

I keep thinking about the Master Charge commercial when I think of this weekend

$2,000 to come to Disney for a week charge it on MC, another $1,000 to eat in their restaurants charge it to MC. Wake up every morning and go to sleep every night to the sound of the most Wonderful Woman in the World PRICLESS :heartsmiley: Love U ALL

Lorna, you are definitely one of the Most Wonderful Women in the World! I know that WWW would not have been the same without you there!

Rita I am blushing thanks for all the compliments. But around here I don't think anything is one fiends or that it wouldn't have been the same without one of us there. We all make it what it is, weather it be a thread or a GG or a mini GG or WWW. We all get along so well that we bring out the best in each other, so along with that comes the humor, laughing, eating and just all around FUN.

And to anyone who hasn't met anyone of the fiends in person yet, have no fear, I read on one post that we have know each other so long. Well this is the first time I had met Karla and Kelly in person (other than a quick passing one Halloween) and let me tell you everytime I met someone from this group for the first time, it is no different than seeing my girlfriends of 15 years. It is like we have know each other our whole life and there is no feeling like the first time you are meeting someone. There is something about this group of fiends that I don't think is normal (well in more ways than one LOL). I don't think there are many forums on the web that have met each other, spend time with each other, look to go out of their way to spend time with each other like this group.

I am happy and feel very lucky to be part of this group I call FIENDS. :heart:

496.jpg

Air what out? I'm confused. Is this something YOU need to practice? Maybe you can fill me in... ;D

You fill me in first?! Is this a normal stance for KFK?

Just wondering what was going on with your right leg? Ohaanaa maybe?

:rofl2:

ok, not that I've composed my self a little..

I never noticed those barrels before, nor the verbage printed on them.

NOTE TO SELF: Grab a few rolls of quarters, a cup of Steph's punch and head to the barrels..

We may need to take reservations on thiese things for Halloween, I got a feeling after this report, they will never sit idle again..