WWW 2012 A "BARREL OF FUN"

I'm afraid my dear sweet suga plum KFK has been corrupted.. ???

Naw.. I think she's just buried her previously corrupted self so deep it took WWW to make it show.

:raspberry2:

Hehehehe. MPR. That is all. ;D

No Memory Foam !!!! :rofl2: I ain't no ho amymore -- Once a ho always a HO HO HO HO :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

I shall never forget that quote! :rofl2:

H never should have told you to have a good time.

It's all H's fault. I only did what I was told.

leave it to www thread to get us all some new tags

I noticed that too.

it's all sweetness!

Beware what you post here. I believe this is a hotbed for new tags. It's a fairy tag trap!

Am I waiting on Kim here or am I supposed to start another installment?

please... more pics!

Yep. Go for it Jen! I will have to wait until tomorrow for more of my pics...Don't have to wait on me at all! This is not my thread it belongs to ALL of us. :)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rita I am blushing thanks for all the compliments. But around here I don't think anything is one fiends or that it wouldn't have been the same without one of us there. We all make it what it is, weath

Some of us stayed back at the site while these WW played with Mickey and the Barrels LOL. Ok thank all of u for loving my BIG MOUTH pictures, I don't seem to keep it shut. So I am either laughing or

Me too! On a happy note there is still 2013! :banana: :rofl2: You could be right Ed! :rofl2: Hopefully Ami will come along with the group photos she took when she gets back from WDW... AGAIN!

I didn't backread to check if we covered this aleady so if I already did ignore this next photo...

Matching shoes??

440.jpg

Check. Ok we're on the bus bound for DTD and everyone is wearing a matched set of shoes.

The gals were determined to PROVE to me that there was more to DTD than the Lego Store. I had my doubts. :rofl2:

I took this photo while I was having one of those "OH, I could do THAT!" moments. Of course I probably won't... I never do.

441.jpg

Here we are waiting on the other half of the WW. Word is they were at DTD and on their way to where we were.

441.jpg

448.jpg

Uhhhh, when you are sitting around anywhere at WDW you may WILL see strange things. Here is evidence exhibit # 1.

451.jpg

What I can't figure out is what that guy is looking at. I mean really.. there is a woman in a yellow tu tu passing right by him and he appears to be looking at ME! :bugeyes: Maybe I should give the mirror one last check before walking out the door. ;D

Ami and I really wanted to take a balloon ride but it was closed due to the wind. Boooo!!!!

453.jpg

Here is Kelly.. aka JustBeachy :heart: We discovered that she is a misplaced southerner and possibly my Sista from another Mista. :)

455.jpg

458.jpg

460.jpg

461.jpg

:rofl2: at Angie ( I did that a lot). She is going with a theme apparently.

More proof that the lego store isn't all there is. Wow! Who knew?

463.jpg

I know I said there would only be one warning but I am waiving that to give you time to put on your sunglasses.

This could hurt.

464.jpg

Sorry. But it had to be done.

:gaah: MORE non lego store stuff!!! I need to get out more. :facepalm:

466.jpg

467.jpg

468.jpg

Here is another shot of tutu girl and her beau. I only wish we could have gotten a straight on shot from the front. :bugeyes:

Yes... we stalked them. I'm not proud. *hanging my head in shame*

469.jpg

Why are Karla and Kelly hiding behind this tree you ask?

471.jpg

472.jpg

They are creepin' on a pageant queen photo!!!!! :rofl2:

Ok.. coming up next will be our evening festivities. Until then TTFN.

Glad you branched out from the Leggo store. DTD is one of my favorite places to spend an afternoon.

The yellow tu tu was bad but she made a fashion faux pas, pink tennies ruined the whole look.

Reminder to self, be careful when around Kim I think this :P is contagious. :rofl2:

Nice update Kim. I love watching the way people dress when at WDW. ::)

Love the House of Blues shot. Nice job!

I thought maybe Karla & Kelly were peeing. (If you ever find me hiding behind a tree, chances are good that's what I'm doing..you've been warned :P )

This just keeps getting better and better!

Gotta share my one "what were they thinking???" photo from our last trip...

6352570410_9f1f042f2b_b.jpg

Yep. That would be a grown man wearing a Yoda backpack.

I don't judge... :rofl2:

I wanted one of those, but Bruce wouldn't let me. I don't understand why...

Glad you branched out from the Leggo store. DTD is one of my favorite places to spend an afternoon.

The yellow tu tu was bad but she made a fashion faux pas, pink tennies ruined the whole look.

Reminder to self, be careful when around Kim I think this :P is contagious. :rofl2:

AT least she tried to pull the look together with a pink bow on her head. It was a FAIL but at least she tried. :rofl2:

:raspberry: yep, it's contagious.

everyone knows green tutu = pink shoes....

what was she thinking?

I knew there were other stores than legos.. but where did the rest of that stuff come from?

Green? We don't say that here. :P

What other stuff?

And don't forget the bow (or whatever it is) in her hair...

The bow was the only thing tying the look together. hehehe

Nice update Kim. I love watching the way people dress when at WDW. ::)

Love the House of Blues shot. Nice job!

I thought maybe Karla & Kelly were peeing. (If you ever find me hiding behind a tree, chances are good that's what I'm doing..you've been warned :P )

And we all know I am all about the warnings. Good to know. If I see Stef behind a tree... walk away fast.

This just keeps getting better and better!

Gotta share my one "what were they thinking???" photo from our last trip...

6352570410_9f1f042f2b_b.jpg

Yep. That would be a grown man wearing a Yoda backpack.

I don't judge... :rofl2:

That is weird. LOL.

Our mantra for the weekend.... I have no opinion and I judge no one. MPR.

bummed... I'm going to have to wait for an entire 8 days to few all the new updates to this TR and I know I'm gonna miss alot!

Awww we will miss you! :bighug:

I wanted one of those, but Bruce wouldn't let me. I don't understand why...

Understand why... I do not.

You ladies are killing me. This is the most I've laughed in months.

I may have missed something but why was Jen's hand in your bra?

Hey Steve O ... glad you popped in! And even more glad to give you a good laugh!

All I know is.. I am leaving the Wal Mart checkout just like everyone else and I was blindsighted. Hand in bra. That is all I know. Everything went hazy after that. :rofl2:

Steve MPR

I don't even have enough information for the MPR... It was so sudden and I did have a hazy/foggy moment. Not that that was a bad thing. :P :rofl2:

We will be out all day tomorrow so hopefully Jen will come along soon and add her two cents photos and comments.

Untill tomorrow.... TTFN.

Ok, it is time for my several cents.

Here we are at DTD, going along...Getting ready to spend money in World of Disney

IMG_1788.jpg

We then head past the Lego store and Kim starts to convulse and her hand starts to violently go up in the air, as to try to block the automatic pilot in her body that craves those little platstic pieces. Here, look...

IMG_1789.jpg

The convulsions then spread to Missy, who, after she sat down to wait for Kaaaahla and Angie in what is left of Pleasure Island, she too began to move in odd ways with her arms to the music.

IMG_1790.jpg

I then see these people walking down the main walkway and make a comment, "They need to be on the Tom and Sha thread" and I proceeded to take their picture. Well, instead, I ended up taking Kelly and Angie's picture because they accidentally walked right in front of them. It was demanded that I delete that picture, and rightfully so because it was a big big blur, but I explain the dilemma to Kelly, she grabs my camera and RUNS down the walkway of Pleasure Island to take their picuture....shown here...

IMG_1792.jpg

We then mill around the west side and decided to take the boat back to our cars. Except the boats weren't running because of the winds, so we just stood and held our butts for a while.

IMG_1793.jpg

I have always wanted to take a picture like this, so I did...

IMG_1794.jpg

And because of the winds, we had to walk all the way back and the balloon was out of commission as well.

IMG_1795.jpg

We found tut girl and parrot head guy again at the bathroom and Kelly was bound and determined not to iss her shot.

IMG_1796.jpg

However, there was another mystery woman that she stalked into the store and when she tried to take her picture, she forgot the flash was on and brought "undue attention to herself" and had to retreat. We did not get another chance to stalk her again.

This particular person had very little fashion sense as well, and made a big scene about having her picture taken, so I took it with eveyone else and had a big laugh.

IMG_1797.jpg

This was the waterfall after the princess party and the stalkers left.

IMG_1798.jpg

Ok, Kim's turn. The next set of pictures I have are from Sunday night and the Monday before I left.

I agree with everyone about the Lorna photos! She is a little bundle of laughter and happiness! :heart:

Yes, I did tell the Lego Store to TALK TO THE HAND!!! No tiny bits of plastic at $100 per box were coming home with me. NOT TODAY!!

Missy's karaoke was quite something to behold. Who knew she had so much talent? Of course most of us were singing along and giving our best attempts at a little choreography as well, not great attempts but they were our best attempts. ;D

I really , really wish there had been a video of Kelly's reenactment of the "flash incident". Too funny but you had to be there. :rofl2:

I think I remember the fashion challenged lady who wanted her picture taken. Bless her heart. :heart:

Big fan of the WWW!!! Gotta love happy women having happy times. :usa:

See there you go again... piling on those awesomely, supportive hubby points. Try not to redeem them all at once. :rofl2:

ETA: Good lawd! That was one unflattering photo! :bugeyes: :rofl2: Thanks jen.