WWW 2012 A "BARREL OF FUN"

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rita I am blushing thanks for all the compliments. But around here I don't think anything is one fiends or that it wouldn't have been the same without one of us there. We all make it what it is, weath

Some of us stayed back at the site while these WW played with Mickey and the Barrels LOL. Ok thank all of u for loving my BIG MOUTH pictures, I don't seem to keep it shut. So I am either laughing or

Me too! On a happy note there is still 2013! :banana: :rofl2: You could be right Ed! :rofl2: Hopefully Ami will come along with the group photos she took when she gets back from WDW... AGAIN!

Lorna, you're always complaining about us getting pics of you with your mouth open, now we got one with your mouth open and one wearing two different shoes. I wish you would have had on your knit Mickey cap. :))

Nice to see CP & Nick stopped by. What a nice looking couple.

OK I guess you all got the worst picture of me. I just woke up (I know I don't always look that bad?? ) Christy woke me up very sweatly and I jumped up and didn't know where I was, realized that it was late and we had to get going. I put on my sweetshirt and my shoes and ran out side. Said good morning and looked down and couldn't stop laughing. Then everyone realized what I was laughing about. Needless to say we didn't see fireworks we only saw A FIREWORK!!!!!

And I do not hope I didn't offend anyone in the 1500 loop, you see the light on my golfcart went out (as with ONE firework, I only had ONE light on the cart. I then proceeded to call the company I got it from and told them what I thought of their golfcarts, that I wanted my money back or they needed to come and fix it right away. This was about 10:30 at night. The next moring when I spoke to my DH he told me he didn't want to hear it and hung up on me. I don't get no respect.

Keep the pics coming girls! I can only imagine the fun that you all must have had!

It was good clean fun! :)

trying to scrub that one from my mind!!!!!! :banghead:

Good luck with that. I'm still having twitches.

OK I guess you all got the worst picture of me. I just woke up (I know I don't always look that bad?? ) Christy woke me up very sweatly and I jumped up and didn't know where I was, realized that it was late and we had to get going. I put on my sweetshirt and my shoes and ran out side. Said good morning and looked down and couldn't stop laughing. Then everyone realized what I was laughing about. Needless to say we didn't see fireworks we only saw A FIREWORK!!!!!

And I do not hope I didn't offend anyone in the 1500 loop, you see the light on my golfcart went out (as with ONE firework, I only had ONE light on the cart. I then proceeded to call the company I got it from and told them what I thought of their golfcarts, that I wanted my money back or they needed to come and fix it right away. This was about 10:30 at night. The next moring when I spoke to my DH he told me he didn't want to hear it and hung up on me. I don't get no respect.

It is not a bad photo of you lorna. I would NEVER post a bad photo of you! :heart:

Ummm Christy woke you up "sweatly"? MPR... I don't even want to know what that means.

Richie may not respect you but we all do! Well Christy may not but the rest of us do! :))

Carol is at the Fort so we will most likely have to wait for her photos. If Jen doesn't come back soon I will move along and she can catch up later with hers. I am very frightened.

It was good clean fun! :)

Good luck with that. I'm still having twitches.

It is not a bad photo of you lorna. I would NEVER post a bad photo of you! :heart: I know you wouldn't do that because you respect me LOL

:heartsmiley:

Ummm Christy woke you up "sweatly"? MPR... I don't even want to know what that means. I just that was a slip I can't spell LOL

Richie may not respect you but we all do! Well Christy may not but the rest of us do! :))I think Christy does rot ro

Carol is at the Fort so we will most likely have to wait for her photos. If Jen doesn't come back soon I will move along and she can catch up later with hers. I am very frightened.

Is it that I'm about to jump out of a plan scared or the "oh, please let this be a dream" scared?

Once I form a plan ... I never jump out. :rofl2:

Uhhh Lorna, cat got your tongue? You really DID lose your voice didn't you? ;D

Don't worry Lorna we love you just the way you are!!

yes we do!

I am so lucky to have friends that love me the way I am, undressed, big mouth, wrong shoes, un combed hair HOW LUCKY can anyone B??? :heart:

HORSE! :rofl2:

of course? :wacko::))

Wow! What fun you girls have. Love it. Can't wait to read more.

It was sooo much fun Michele. I highly recommend girl getaways. Thanks for joining in! :)

Sunday Morning during our coffee/laughfest we spotted this turkey on his way to Donnie's site where it hung out for quite a while. Jen says he was looking for his leader. I dunno. I didn't say it... just reporting the facts. ;D

414.jpg

Remember earlier when I said that Carol and Missy could make it on the WWW but that we had 2 surprises in store? Then miraculously Carol just showed up! Wellllll...... time for me to reveal the 2nd surprise.....

416.jpg

It's Missy!!!! :yay: Her mom was feeling better and Missy was able to make it for the remainder of the weekend. For those of you who may not know Missy is Total Joker's wife and one great fiend. aka Harlie Quinn (hope i got that spelled right)

Missy made it just in time for a group photo!

417.jpg

More hanging out under Carols giant Tent shelter......

418.jpg

Donnie popped over for a little visit while Kristin was getting ready for the day.

419.jpg

Sweet Missy with an underwear background. Those were to ward off any park rangers lurking about. Must have worked because we didn't get one single ticket.

420.jpg

And here she is! Sweet Kristin. If I may say she blended very well with the group. I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with her.

421.jpg

Not sure what Donnie is talking about here but I think he may be showing off for the pretty blonde to his left. ;D

422.jpg

Now for a little food pictures of kitties. Not sure if Dave is still with us or has suffered a black out already but this is for you dude...

Kaaahhhhla's famous pulled pork. DELICIOUS!

423.jpg

425.jpg

I am not sure why our signage was crooked but MPR may apply... anyhooo...

431.jpg

Since we haven't been out of FW... other than that odd visit to Wal Mart....we were Downtown Disney Bound!

432.jpg

We decided to take the bus to DTD rather than drive, well, at least half of us did. The other half would meet us later.

It would appear that our fearless leader is having a Hakuna Matata moment.

435.jpg

437.jpg

Since we are supposed to follow our leader and she DID stick her tongue out...

Wait for it....

BAM! :rofl2:

438.jpg

Matching shoes? Check.

439.jpg

I am getting a little tired so I'll stop here for now.

Coming up next...

WW Storm Downtown Disney