WWW 2012 A "BARREL OF FUN"

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rita I am blushing thanks for all the compliments. But around here I don't think anything is one fiends or that it wouldn't have been the same without one of us there. We all make it what it is, weath

Some of us stayed back at the site while these WW played with Mickey and the Barrels LOL. Ok thank all of u for loving my BIG MOUTH pictures, I don't seem to keep it shut. So I am either laughing or

Me too! On a happy note there is still 2013! :banana: :rofl2: You could be right Ed! :rofl2: Hopefully Ami will come along with the group photos she took when she gets back from WDW... AGAIN!

Been looking forward to this one too! Could you all just give me a warning (you know kind of like you do for KFK) when I should be reading with no prying eyes over my shoulders. Who taught them to read anyways! :rofl3:

Not sure how I feel about MPR, but I do know I have to keep going back to check the definition. Otherwise the first thing that I think of is "Meals prepared readily"

Oh and Judy as for Lou's street credibility, did you notice he is the only male standing among beautiful women. Somehow I don't think he was worried about his street cred.

ok, I am going to add my 2 cents in for what Kim has so far...

I too have pics of some of the girls on Saturday morning right before the picture...

IMG_1768.jpg

And I also have a pic of Christy and Lou right before we got a group shot...

IMG_1769.jpg

Warm up group shot...

IMG_1770.jpg

I took a "different angle" of the group shots...

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

I am not sure if Kim is going to mention this, but she did have "trashy boobs" at Walmart when we went shopping. I will let her explain. Here is the evidence.

IMG_1774.jpg

We also went looking for "butt plugs" with Angie at Lowes. Again, here is the evidence.

IMG_1775.jpg

I will have to wait until Kim gets through some more of her report to add more pictures, as they are too funny yet to mention.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I am SCARED of this trip report!

Love the chicken pics though KFK!! Just so I've got this straight....chicken in a bucket, monkeys ladies on a barrel, and some sort of disgusting cake??

Be very very afraid. I was there and I am a little frightening myself. :rofl2:

That description is a good start anyway! ;D

Ya know... Here up nort' MPR stands for Minnesota Public Radio. I hope your MPR is more interesting. ;)

Mary Poppins Rule. Refer to page 1. Yeap. Much more interesting than Minnesota Public Radio.

Oh good! It's a KFK trip report! I love those! I can't wait to hear what all I missed.

This may not be an ordinary KFK trip report. That is all I have to say about that for now! hehehehe.

Been looking forward to this one too! Could you all just give me a warning (you know kind of like you do for KFK) when I should be reading with no prying eyes over my shoulders. Who taught them to read anyways! :rofl3:

Not sure how I feel about MPR, but I do know I have to keep going back to check the definition. Otherwise the first thing that I think of is "Meals prepared readily"

Oh and Judy as for Lou's street credibility, did you notice he is the only male standing among beautiful women. Somehow I don't think he was worried about his street cred.

Ummmm I am KFK. There is no one to issue me a warning, so sorry, no warnings other than this one...

WARNING!!!

How's that?

ok, I am going to add my 2 cents in for what Kim has so far...

We also went looking for "butt plugs" with Angie at Lowes. Again, here is the evidence.

I will have to wait until Kim gets through some more of her report to add more pictures, as they are too funny yet to mention.

Ok... I am only going to say that I am very glad you got your hand out of my shirt before a crowd started to gather. We could have ended up as "People of Wal Mart". It could happen. Any further comment is covered under the MPR. :rofl2:

As for Angie's obsession... well there is really nothing more I can think of to add to that. Good times. :rofl2:

Why am I feeling like this TR will end up like a cross between Girls Gone Wild and Fear Factor? :wacko:

Be very very afraid. I was there and I am a little frightening myself. :rofl2:

That description is a good start anyway! ;D

Mary Poppins Rule. Refer to page 1. Yeap. Much more interesting than Minnesota Public Radio.

This may not be an ordinary KFK trip report. That is all I have to say about that for now! hehehehe.

Ummmm I am KFK. There is no one to issue me a warning, so sorry, no warnings other than this one...

WARNING!!!

How's that?

Ok... I am only going to say that I am very glad you got your hand out of my shirt before a crowd started to gather. We could have ended up as "People of Wal Mart". It could happen. Any further comment is covered under the MPR. :rofl2:

As for Angie's obsession... well there is really nothing more I can think of to add to that. Good times. :rofl2:

Why am I feeling like this TR will end up like a cross between Girls Gone Wild and Fear Factor? :wacko:

OMG, I forgot my hand got stuck in your bra....

dang people, they should have gotten a picture

or ARE we on people of Walmart? ????? :rofl2:

and as for Angie's butt plug....she couldn't get the old butt plug off, as it would not come unscrewed

she had to call Donnie in for a good screw and unscrew

I don't know if the girlfriend was present or not, as there were two plugs that needed a good screw.