WWW 2012 A "BARREL OF FUN"

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rita I am blushing thanks for all the compliments. But around here I don't think anything is one fiends or that it wouldn't have been the same without one of us there. We all make it what it is, weath

Some of us stayed back at the site while these WW played with Mickey and the Barrels LOL. Ok thank all of u for loving my BIG MOUTH pictures, I don't seem to keep it shut. So I am either laughing or

Me too! On a happy note there is still 2013! :banana: :rofl2: You could be right Ed! :rofl2: Hopefully Ami will come along with the group photos she took when she gets back from WDW... AGAIN!

I think the neighbors sat outside to try to hear WHAT we were laughing at. I'm fairly certain they could hear us laughing inside their campers, even with their air on! It's amazing that we didn't get a visit from security!!

One of the funniest things I saw was a father and his daughter (maybe 7 yrs old?) riding their bikes past the site. The daughter asked him what all those things were hanging from the tent. He just grinned and tried to hold back a chuckle when he told her it was bras and panties. I had the good fortune of walking past them while this happened. He just looked at me and smiled real big. I think he actually blushed a little, too.

OK, I'm sitting outside this morning and I have a full signal (my trailer LOVES to block cell signal), so let's try some more pictures.

When, we last left off, I was admiring the decorations across from WBI's site and here are more pics.

There was much laughter and funny things talked about. I was actually getting worried that the youth group chaperone was gonna come by and talk to us!!!

IMG_5310.jpg

IMG_5311.jpg

IMG_5312.jpg

Sunday morning dawned at some point and we got a visit from Hillbilly Whisperer and his wife and grandchild!!

IMG_5313.jpg

IMG_5314.jpg

IMG_5315.jpg

IMG_5316.jpg

It looks like Missy has joined us!

I was so happy to see her!!

IMG_5317.jpg

Sadly Christy needed to leave early, so we got a group picture or 2

IMG_5318.jpg

Then after talking awhile, we finally got motivated and headed for DTD

IMG_5319.jpg

IMG_5320.jpg

IMG_5321.jpg

We were the only ones on the bus

IMG_5323.jpg

IMG_5324.jpg

We wandered the Christmas shop!!

IMG_5325.jpg

IMG_5327.jpg

IMG_5328.jpg

IMG_5329.jpg

IMG_5330.jpg

IMG_5331.jpg

IMG_5332.jpg

IMG_5333.jpg

IMG_5334.jpg

IMG_5335.jpg

I wish I could get my wreaths and garland to look like that

IMG_5336.jpg

Continuing on, looks like Wolfgang Puck Express is getting some renovations

IMG_5337.jpg

IMG_5338.jpg

Not sure if this is readable, but the menu

IMG_5339.jpg

Laughter among the WWW

IMG_5340.jpg

IMG_5341.jpg

KFK and co.-

OK, I've read it all.

I don't know what to say except it looks like y'all had a blast.

I am not saying anything more. I notice that I already got one new tag from this thread, and I do not want any more.

This was a great trip report. I look forward to the rest of Carol's photos- Carol, you are doing great with that new camera!

TCD

Jen, showing off her hindlessness

IMG_5342.jpg

IMG_5343.jpg

IMG_5344.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

I just noticed, Stitch is gone from the top of World of Disney!

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5346.jpg

Still wandering

IMG_5347.jpg

IMG_5348.jpg

IMG_5349.jpg

Disney inspired me to make pot gardens instead of actually planting, but once again, mine don't look that good

IMG_5350.jpg

IMG_5351.jpg

IMG_5352.jpg

IMG_5353.jpg

I'm not sure what a lot of these pictures are, cause I can barely see the screen, it's either outside in the glare, or see the screen and bad signal :-

IMG_5354.jpg

Now we're stopping for a break, waiting on the rest of the bunch that had to run to Camping World!!

And that's where the water plug comes in. The thingy that covers my fresh water outlet while traveling had broke, and without saying anything, they bought one for me!!!!

IMG_5355.jpg

I'm not even sure what we were laughing about!!

IMG_5356.jpg

IMG_5357.jpg

IMG_5358.jpg

IMG_5359.jpg

Ooops, squirell!!!!

Back in a minute.

Karla your face wasn't half as bad as mine in most pictures. What about Jen's face LOL

incase anyone hasn't noticed, Ami brought Karla a Cupcake antena topper - so fitting .(Am I allowed to say Cupcake here :rofl2: )

OK, I'm back, there was literally a squirell trying to get in the cooler with my leftover shrimp!! (I think the idiots next door are feeding them peanuts). There are a TON of squirrels around.

We're still wandering DTD

The balloon was grounded today

IMG_5360.jpg

Oh, and for Mo, here are the prices of the balloon ride

IMG_5361.jpg

IMG_5362.jpg

We're now at the West Side

IMG_5363.jpg

IMG_5364.jpg

IMG_5365.jpg

IMG_5366.jpg

IMG_5367.jpg

IMG_5368.jpg

IMG_5369.jpg

IMG_5370.jpg

IMG_5371.jpg

IMG_5372.jpg

IMG_5373.jpg

IMG_5374.jpg

IMG_5375.jpg

IMG_5376.jpg

And then they put me in charge, and I suggested a boat ride back, but figures, the boat was grounded/docked cause of wind, so we walked along the backside of DTD (ya know, like the backside of water)

IMG_5377.jpg

IMG_5378.jpg

IMG_5379.jpg

IMG_5380.jpg

IMG_5381.jpg

IMG_5382.jpg

IMG_5383.jpg

The backsides of the WWW

IMG_5384.jpg

IMG_5385.jpg

There's ma boat.....

IMG_5386.jpg

More to come, picture limit

I think the neighbors sat outside to try to hear WHAT we were laughing at. I'm fairly certain they could hear us laughing inside their campers, even with their air on! It's amazing that we didn't get a visit from security!!

One of the funniest things I saw was a father and his daughter (maybe 7 yrs old?) riding their bikes past the site. The daughter asked him what all those things were hanging from the tent. He just grinned and tried to hold back a chuckle when he told her it was bras and panties. I had the good fortune of walking past them while this happened. He just looked at me and smiled real big. I think he actually blushed a little, too.

I'm surprised we didn't get a security visit also! I think the undies hanging on the tent frightened them away!

The purple unmentionables did seem to generate a few looks. I'm just glad no one drove their GC into a tree. :rofl2:

KFK and co.-

OK, I've read it all.

I don't know what to say except it looks like y'all had a blast.

I am not saying anything more. I notice that I already got one new tag from this thread, and I do not want any more.

This was a great trip report. I look forward to the rest of Carol's photos- Carol, you are doing great with that new camera!

TCD

We did have an awesome time, thanks!

I don't blame you for not wanting anymore tags from this thread. I now have tags that I never would have imagined possible. This is one reason the MPR is a good thing. It could have been much worse. :bugeyes:

Oh, for the love of GOD!! I look absolutely horrendous in these pics!! And WTH was that face I was making!!? I promise I usually look better at home. LOL

You look just fine!! A perfectly lovely lady! We all have a few shots in this report that are ... well.. ya know. :rofl2: But good times and lots of laughs were had so it is totally worth it! ;D :heart: For the love of all things holy... my head looks huge in the bus photo! :rofl2:

Karla your face wasn't half as bad as mine in most pictures. What about Jen's face LOL

incase anyone hasn't noticed, Ami brought Karla a Cupcake antena topper - so fitting .(Am I allowed to say Cupcake here :rofl2: )

That is Kelly Lorna! :rofl2:

cupcake cupcake cupcake... ;D

More fun photos Carol!!!! Keep them coming!! I liked seeing the backside of DTD! Beats the heck out of 3 hours in the lego store! :banana:

Last bunch of pics

This is where we break up. Lorna and I head over to the Hess station to pick up some things, and the rest wander back through Marketplace to Kaaaahla's car

IMG_5387.jpg

On the bus back to the Fort

IMG_5388.jpg

IMG_5389.jpg

IMG_5390.jpg

IMG_5391.jpg

IMG_5392.jpg

IMG_5393.jpg

IMG_5394.jpg

IMG_5395.jpg

Then we got back to the campers and had lots of yummy leftovers. We had plans to go to Kouzzina's for dinner and Jellyrolls, but with so much good food and liquor here at the campsite, why spend the money.

IMG_5396.jpg

IMG_5397.jpg

IMG_5398.jpg

IMG_5399.jpg

Look who else joined us, Melissa!!!

IMG_5400.jpg

IMG_5401.jpg

More evening fun

IMG_5402.jpg

IMG_5403.jpg

IMG_5404.jpg

And that's my version of the WWW!! At that point, I did the same as Jen and crawled under my blankie and fell asleep in the chair, and then something woke me up, not sure what, and I realized I needed to go to bed, to head back to the airport in the morning.

EPIC WEEKEND FOR SHURE!!!!!!

Love everybody bunches!!!!

I'm surprised we didn't get a security visit also! I think the undies hanging on the tent frightened them away!

The purple unmentionables did seem to generate a few looks. I'm just glad no one drove their GC into a tree. :rofl2:

We did have an awesome time, thanks!

I don't blame you for not wanting anymore tags from this thread. I now have tags that I never would have imagined possible. This is one reason the MPR is a good thing. It could have been much worse. :bugeyes:

You look just fine!! A perfectly lovely lady! We all have a few shots in this report that are ... well.. ya know. :rofl2: But good times and lots of laughs were had so it is totally worth it! ;D :heart: For the love of all things holy... my head looks huge in the bus photo! :rofl2:

That is Kelly Lorna! :rofl2:

cupcake cupcake cupcake... ;D

More fun photos Carol!!!! Keep them coming!! I liked seeing the backside of DTD! Beats the heck out of 3 hours in the lego store! :banana:

I know that it was Kelly just a type O. Sorry Kelly, I keep doing that must be the age

Last bunch of pics

And that's my version of the WWW!! At that point, I did the same as Jen and crawled under my blankie and fell asleep in the chair, and then something woke me up, not sure what, and I realized I needed to go to bed, to head back to the airport in the morning.

EPIC WEEKEND FOR SHURE!!!!!!

Love everybody bunches!!!!

I wish I'd thought to get a photo of you sleeping under your blankie!!! Booo KFK. Fail. You looked very restful though! :)

We were all so glad you were able to make it for at least most of the WWW. It would not have been the same without you!!! Love me some Carol! No one can "cut" a mudslide like you my friend. :rofl2:

Epic fo sho! And to borrow a phrase from How I Met Your Mother... "It was LEGENDARY!"

Lorna... do you just like to quote me or did the cat get your tongue? :rofl2: :heart:

for some reason every time I answer your post it comes out within your post:

this is what I typed but it looks like it's from u :banghead:

I know that it was Kelly just a type O. Sorry Kelly, I keep doing that must be the age

I wish I'd thought to get a photo of you sleeping under your blankie!!! Booo KFK. Fail. You looked very restful though! :)

We were all so glad you were able to make it for at least most of the WWW. It would not have been the same without you!!! Love me some Carol! No one can "cut" a mudslide like you my friend. :rofl2:

I was so afraid somebody was gonna catch me drooling, lag mouthed under my blankie!!!

But KIM DOESN"T DRINK, It is written!!!!!!!

More awesome pics!! And thanks for the balloon info, Carol! :heartsmiley:

I never realized that the balloon was so expensive, how long do they leave you up there? Do they serve a drink and a appetizer for $18.00??

We did this a couple of years ago and I think the whole thing, up and back, was no more than about 15-20 minutes tops.

Back then they told us that if we kept our receipt, we could come back any time and get 20% off.

I'm pretty sure I still have that receipt. ;)

The view up there is pretty awesome. You can see all 4 theme parks and then some. But wait for a totally calm day. They'll go up when it's a little breezy, but they won't go up as high.

We still want to plan to go up in the evening around fireworks time. I've hard that's very cool - although also that it gets busy then.

Phew! I'm finally caught up! What can I say... I noticed those barrels, but I never knew they took quarters... BTW if you ever find yourself torn between clean laundry and barrels, you can always put in an unbalanced load and wait for the spin cycle... Spin cycle!! SPIN CYCLE!!! :rofl2:

WoW is all I can say! That was a great TR! It looks like yall had more fun than a twister in a trailer park!

I do have one question tho, I'm fairly familiar with Lowes. Exactly what aisle did you find butt plugs on? And did they offer their install services?

We also went looking for "butt plugs" with Angie at Lowes. Again, here is the evidence.

IMG_1775.jpg

I will have to wait until Kim gets through some more of her report to add more pictures, as they are too funny yet to mention.