WWW 2012 A "BARREL OF FUN"

@ Kim and the wonderful wild womenz :highfive: :bravo: :partyline: :hug: :cupcake: :heartsmiley: :bighug:

That's all I have to say = the best weekend evah

Love you all and can't wait till 2013

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rita I am blushing thanks for all the compliments. But around here I don't think anything is one fiends or that it wouldn't have been the same without one of us there. We all make it what it is, weath

Some of us stayed back at the site while these WW played with Mickey and the Barrels LOL. Ok thank all of u for loving my BIG MOUTH pictures, I don't seem to keep it shut. So I am either laughing or

Me too! On a happy note there is still 2013! :banana: :rofl2: You could be right Ed! :rofl2: Hopefully Ami will come along with the group photos she took when she gets back from WDW... AGAIN!

Sorry for not posting sooner!! Life is crazy, or maybe it's me that's crazy? maybe both. Anyway, here's my four cents worth: I returned from a Valentines cruise with hubby to find a message from Lorna on the machine. Typical Lorna message (I love her) in her newjorker accent..."Helllllloooooo where the heck arrrrre you?" She says to call her because the 'girls' were going camping & I needed to be there. (since I don't get on ff.net often I hadn't known about the trip). Well I was too tired Friday to call her back. I worked (barely) at unpacking suitcases & doing laundry, and slept more. Saturday I slept almost the whole day, decided 7pm was too late to get my act together, so I went back to bed. Sunday I finally call Lorna back. I tell her I'll be there in about 2-3 hours. I get there 6 hours later. LOL Lorna calls it "Melissa time" and I call her's "Lorna time" (Part of my lateness was going to hubby's orange trees & getting the oranges, washing and polishing them, so that each of the wild women could take some home.) The girls were on their way back from DTD. Spent time with Donnie & his girlfriend waiting. Once the ladies arrive we drink, eat, laugh, drink, laugh, eat, laugh, drink. Then Kim, Missy, Ami & I get Kahhhhhla to drive us to the settlement. We hop a boat to the Magic Kingdom, and enjoy the fireworks together. Never watched them from this spot & it was fabulous, even more so because of the company:) Then we take monorail to Contemporary. I mentioned I had never seen the mickey head before so we stop for pictures. What WAS I doing in those pics? MPR!! stopped at the ladies room & dumped my adult beverage. Note: NEVER mix orange creamsicle, mudslide, and pina colada. It will curdle, smell and be inedible. ewwwww I wanted to "permanently borrow" the floor mat from ladies room, but the girls wouldn't let me. We took a boat back to the Fort. Stopped at some barrels. MPR!! Back at the site we drank, laughed, danced, drank, laughed, laughed, some womenz mighta peed their britches, laughed, fell out of chairs, danced, bottles on the ground, Auburn went to bed, laughed, drank. I left around 1:00am to head home. I have kicked myself in the buttocks for not spending the whole weekend at the Fort! That won't happen again. I love the girls who were there! so much fun. The only thing missing is that little reenactment of the firework by KFK. I don't know how to get it on here. There also is no video of us learning to 'jump on it', so I'm adding a link to the original dance. I think we looked much better!

postonline.jpg

postonline1.jpg

postonline2.jpg

postonline-1.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCFRJEjM3fc

Yay! Melissa!!! That was quite a summarization!! :rofl2: I could. not. have. been. more. thrilled to see you when we got back from DTD!!!! It was wonderful seeing you again and getting to actually hang out without chasing Gabe through a loop or two! ;D

Orange, mudslide, pina colada... Carol's status as mixologist will very likely remain in tact. :rofl2: Love the photo montage!! :heart: :heart: And I am very happy that you'll be there the ENTIRE weekend in 2013!!

Glad to see an update! I was afraid the WWW was loosing steam!!!

In case ya'll missed it on facebook, the official uniform of the WWW 2013 is coconut bra's and grass skirts :P

Ok. Where can one be fitted for a coconut bra? :rolleyes: :rofl2:

Melissa, loved your take on the WWW! We'll definitely be there next year too!

Judy, some of us may be a little beyond the coconut bra's! Maybe we need to look into a female version of this awesome watermelon apparatus!

watermelonboobguy.jpg

I figure as long as you can cover the "nips" with the coconut, we're good! :rofl2:

:bugeyes: As fun as both of these options sound...., I think I'll save everyone's retinas and wear clothing. Lots of clothing....

Glad to see an update! I was afraid the WWW was loosing steam!!!

In case ya'll missed it on facebook, the official uniform of the WWW 2013 is coconut bra's and grass skirts :P

Ok well we've got a coconut bra here at the house. So it looks like I would only have to buy the grass skirt.

Melissa, loved your take on the WWW! We'll definitely be there next year too!

Judy, some of us may be a little beyond the coconut bra's! Maybe we need to look into a female version of this awesome watermelon apparatus!

watermelonboobguy.jpg

Rita.. I will not be wearing the watermelon manzierre. Any bra that includes a beer can and bungi cords is not for me. :rofl2:

and even more disturbing... What the Fort are the goggles and helmet for? :bugeyes: :rofl2:

I figure as long as you can cover the "nips" with the coconut, we're good! :rofl2:

I can cover cheese nips with a coconut. Does that count? :rofl2:

:bugeyes: As fun as both of these options sound...., I think I'll save everyone's retinas and wear clothing. Lots of clothing....

Me too! These womenz are scaring me for next year. But I ain't scared enough to stay home! Besides there is always MPR. ;D :heart:

• 4 weeks later...

sitting on the bus going DTD

DSCN0399.jpg

DSCN0400.jpg

DSCN0401.jpg

DSCN0402.jpg

Kim blowing out the candles on Angie's daughters cake I think we forgot to give it to her - don't forget this is the Jack - off -Cake

DSCN0404.jpg

Barrels Barrels amd more Barrels

DSCN0409.jpg

DSCN0405.jpg

DSCN0408.jpg

DSCN0406.jpg

DSCN0410.jpg