I think 8:30 is the magic number. I have showed up at 6am and the site "wasn't ready". Although the sites were empty. Guessing they don't let you go making a bunch of noise while people are sleeping...lol

Unless it's 2:00am and they are backing in a site in the pitch dark and the husband and wife are yelling at each other that they want a divorce!

I wonder how many divorces the disney sites have caused?

with the realization that I am not the only person in the world that wants to start their vacation, I am usually out by 9am. I would never want to be one of the "special" people who can never seem to motivate their butts before 2pm. But than thats just me, I am sure there is amble justification for staying past the 11 am checkout and delaying the staff from cleaning the site for the next person besides just being ignorant.

Ever have a ruff morning? I did. Wasn't happy about it, but shit happens!

with the realization that I am not the only person in the world that wants to start their vacation, I am usually out by 9am. I would never want to be one of the "special" people who can never seem to motivate their butts before 2pm. But than thats just me, I am sure there is amble justification for staying past the 11 am checkout and delaying the staff from cleaning the site for the next person besides just being ignorant.

so your saying my hugging the tree while CM's are pulling my legs to get me out of my site is a bad thing? ???

remember.. us special people need love to :heart:

so your saying my hugging the tree while CM's are pulling my legs to get me out of my site is a bad thing? ???

remember.. us special people need love to :heart:

no I understand your feelings, its just a PITA waiting for a specific site because some people only think of themselves. The last 3 times we went we had a site assigned only to get there and find people still there at 1300 hrs. and told to wait in the overflow lot. In other word, if its 1100 hrs get the hell out!!!! This has nothing to do with soggy cheerios its just curtesy.

I live on Apopka, the only fish left are not edible.

LOL, I got it wrong. It is Winter Haven. I'm gonna remember one of these days. They live off of Lake Shipp. During Thanksgiving we took two canals to go see the water show at Legoland. No fish were biting then.

no I understand your feelings, its just a PITA waiting for a specific site because some people only think of themselves. The last 3 times we went we had a site assigned only to get there and find people still there at 1300 hrs. and told to wait in the overflow lot.

Are you saying that they gave you a site number and sent you into the loop only to find it still occupied?? or that you arrived and were told to park in overflow without a site # revealed to you?? Those are two very different things.

Maybe I'm looking at it all wrong but, either way, they both boil down to the same problem to me and I'm not sure I'd be blaming ignorant tourists. Nope, I'd be blaming CMs who gave me a specific CS # when it's their job to be certain said CS is empty & ready for new occupants prior to revealing the CS #. If you had to wait in overflow without having a specific site number, then how can you be absolutely certain that it was some of us "special" people and not a CM related issue. There number of reasons why a site wouldn't be ready besides ignorant people who don't care about your vacation.

There are also a great number of reasons why those ignorant tourists might be taking longer that particular morning to leave. One thing's for sure though... having some jackwagon pull his rv up to the site you're trying your darndest to get out of and ask how long he'll have to wait before you move your a** is not at all conducive to a speedy departure.

Then again, the jackwagon isn't neccessarily to blame either - it still has to go back to the CMs who sent him there in the first place, doesn't it?

An important disclaimer here - I am remembering a specific jackwagon here and not calling bob a jackwagon. That'd be rude... :blush:

no I understand your feelings, its just a PITA waiting for a specific site because some people only think of themselves. The last 3 times we went we had a site assigned only to get there and find people still there at 1300 hrs. and told to wait in the overflow lot. In other word, if its 1100 hrs get the hell out!!!! This has nothing to do with soggy cheerios its just curtesy.

I totally understand that would put me in my bad place to :)