LAST UPDATE!!!

We took the "other castle" pics and looked at the time... 5:40am

We have had enough!!!

Lets go on out and get a few clock pictures on the way...

The Castle.

DSCN0903.jpg

DSCN0904.jpg

Main Street USA.

DSCN0905.jpg

DSCN0906.jpg

DSCN0907.jpg

Close enough, Lets go home...

Outside the Main Entrance.

DSCN0910.jpg

DSCN0909.jpg

6:00am!!! DONE!!

We hopped on the boat, and made our way back to the Fort.

There was only one other golf cart in the marina parking area, and they were on the boat with us.

We get to Carols site and then I had to make a decision, drive home or take a nap. Sat in the chair for about 20-30 mins. And yep, time for a nap!

I had brought my little tent, so I through it up, crawled in, GONE!!!

2-3 hours later.. Woke up, broke camp, said my goodbye's.

Gave Carol a 2 second hug.. 1 sec. for me and 1 sec for everyone who said to hug her for them... :bighug:

Overall I had a wonderful time, and I could not have imagined doing it by my self. I have done WDW too many times to count alone and I'm good with that. But someone to share and and act goofy with is sooo much more fun!!

Thank You Carol for putting up with me and having a few laughs.

Till next time... TJ

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alllllrighty then .... A few quick shot from Cinderella's Wishing Well.. And we go through the Castle. Funny, I have not been through there in quite a while. It all ways seems to be closed for some

I didn't get any pics. of the dole whip. Carol did so she will posting that one hopefully. But I did notice something while sitting eating that cold, creamy, swirl of ice cream and pineapple. A HIDDE

Oooh, I'd forgotten about the door!!!!! Actually, I'm thinking it's a Punch Drunk smile, but who am I to argue!!! I'm HAPPY!!!!!!!

It was an AUSOME!!!!! evening/morning TJ!!! I had a blast!! I'm glad I didn't have to roam by myself either. I probably wouldn't have stayed as long. I was also proud to be able to give you a place to crash before driving home.

I've got many pictures to share from the OMDD also, but that will have to wait until that point in my trip report, which I'll get back to in a few.

HUGS!!!!!!