What happens when the guy that works nights, has a night off, on the same day Magic Kingdom is open all night?

He goes to Disney World!!!!

So lets cut right to the chase.

Woke up Wednesday about 10:30am after working the night before, getting home around 5am. Tossed the last few items in the car and roared off down I-95 about 2pm. Plans were set to stay at Lake Louisa State Park if I needed a nap. Come to find out that Carol "Mouseketab" had extended her stay and was going to be there as well!! So we made plans to meet up and hit the park together. At 5pm I arrive at the Fort, get to the gate and get this looooong lecture about not being able to drive back to the site Carol was in. After I ensured the guard I fully understood, I drove down the road, made a left turn and off to the site I went. :raspberry:

Pull up to Carol's site, backed in and she's sitting there with camera in hand waiting for me to get out. So I grabbed my camera and shot one of her out the window!

DSCN0677.jpg

Then I got out of the car and she shot me back. So I shot her again!!

DSCN0679.jpg

So I drug my chair out and STS (Shot the Sh!t) for a little while till both our tummies where telling us it's time to eat. Decided Roaring Forks was the destination for dinner. Then figured we would go on to the MK after we ate, so grabbed our gear and off we go!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alllllrighty then .... A few quick shot from Cinderella's Wishing Well.. And we go through the Castle. Funny, I have not been through there in quite a while. It all ways seems to be closed for some

I didn't get any pics. of the dole whip. Carol did so she will posting that one hopefully. But I did notice something while sitting eating that cold, creamy, swirl of ice cream and pineapple. A HIDDE

Oooh, I'd forgotten about the door!!!!! Actually, I'm thinking it's a Punch Drunk smile, but who am I to argue!!! I'm HAPPY!!!!!!!

So 5pm I arrive at the Fort, get to the gate and get this looooong lecture about not being able to drive back to the site Carol was in. After I ensured the guard I fully understood, I drove down the road, made a left turn and off to the site I went. :raspberry:

Way to be unruly! :thumbsup2:

Can't wait to hear about your night.

Now it's 8pm off to get a little food.. After a Yellow bus ride to WL. We find our self's looking over the menu. I was eyeing the beef and blue sandwich when Carol walks over with the special of the day, a BBQ flat bread that smelled amazing! OK changed my mind, I'll have one of those too!

IMG_8257.jpg

(this picture was stolen from Carol, Heheheee)

It was good! We had the small dinning room all to our selves, which was odd for me, I've never seen the place empty before.

With bellies fed we head for the dock to catch the ferry over to MK. On the way I was telling Carol how I seen the geyser once when I first visited WL, but haven't see it since on the multiple times since. Have stopped and waited, but no geyser. So but the time we arrive at the dock, WHAM there goes the geyser shooting off behind the rocks, trees, and bushes...

10pm the boat arrives and off we go. Make it over and HOLLY CRAP!!! there are A LOT of people trying to get in to the park!! And to make things worse, i seem to have left my ticket at home. So into the equally long guest relations line i go to get a replacement. Carol heads on inside the park, i'll catch up. About 3/4 through the line and a CM ask "what are you in line for?" Me: "replace an annual pass" CM: "step out of line, come with me" She takes my I.D. and 3 minuets later I'm good to go new pass in hand! Through the turnstiles under the arch I get my button!

IMAG0741.jpg

I catch up with Carol at the tables down to the right in front of the Castle @ 10:45, only 15 minuets till Magic,Memories, and You! Carol had all ready bought a souvenir of the event.

IMAG0740.jpg

After the show and the kiss goodnight. We head off to Tomorrow Land.....

So I drug my chair out and STS (Shot the Sh!t) for a little while till both our tummies where telling us it's time to eat. Decided Roaring Forks was the destination for dinner. Then figured we would go on to the MK after we ate, so grabbed our gear and off we go!!

Here we are STS

IMG_20120229_183133.jpg

Tomorrow Land...

We go and look the line for Buzz Lightyear is out the door and then some! COP is loading, so we get in sit and here are a few picks..

DSCN0688.jpg

DSCN0691.jpg

DSCN0694.jpg

DSCN0693.jpg

DSCN0697.jpg

I was playing with my new camera trying to get all the functions worked out. Might help if I read the book...lol

Next the WEDWAY People Mover, a few fun pictures..

.DSCN0698.jpg

DSCN0699.jpg

DSCN0700.jpg

DSCN0702.jpg

DSCN0703.jpg

DSCN0704.jpg

DSCN0705.jpg

DSCN0706.jpg

Carol shooting...

DSCN0712.jpg

I know, but I find this one amusing..

DSCN0707.jpg

DSCN0708.jpg

DSCN0709.jpg

DSCN0710.jpg

DSCN0713.jpg

DSCN0716.jpg

DSCN0717.jpg

DSCN0718.jpg

More to come.....

Looking forward to more.

Looking forward to bringing it!

Cool!!! I'm glad you got that picture!! I kept meaning to ask somebody to take one to illustrate what I did most of the 2nd week!!!! Can't wait to see what we did!!! :)

Dang! I was hoping you could fill in the blanks.... j/k

I'm in and ready to follow you on your adventure!!

An Adventure it will be!

I know this is gonna be fun!

Fun is Carols middle name!

Poor Carol. I feel so bad that her site is so cramped. :rofl2: J/K :heart: I'm glad you two met up and got to spend some time hanging out! Looking forward to hearing all about it! :banana:

It's a coming!

I love Carols Trailer, would it make me a bad parent to get one for myself and throw the kids in a tent still? That kitchen part of that ROCKS!!!

Nope, I think the kids would LOVE to not have mom yelling at hugging on them all the time and they would be "camping"

I just love the site pics!! I luv that tab!!!

T@B's are cool!

I'm leaping in.

RIBBIT!

Way to be unruly! :thumbsup2:

Can't wait to hear about your night.

Me? Unruly?....NEVER , How dare you, YEP, Thats me!

:popcorn:

Extra butter, please!!

Enjoying it so far! Keep it coming!

:popcorn:

Try a little parmigiana cheese on the pop corn...yumm!!!

Yeah!! Late put in for the TR!

We love late!!

Where's the bacon?

Glad you had a great time!!!!

Enjoying the TR!

TY, it was a very good time!

How come you didn't tell Carol she had her shirt on backwards?

Did you notice that everyone else had the design on the front of the shirt?

TCD

If I had noticed don't you think I would have said something! :well-duh-smiley:

Great pictures of COP, TJ.

No food yet?!?!

Yep, loving the new camera, you would know how much....lol

Food is coming right around he corner.