One of the things that I like to do is use Google and Bing to explore WDW. I was looking around the other day and found this cluster of homes. It appears to be well inside of the Disney property line. Is this the land that the Reedy Creek councilmen own?

http://binged.it/I24uxd

Also, I guess some non Disney fanatics don't know that Disney has their own power plant. I had read that it was behind the MK. I looked around and spotted it too. I thought it was a simple combustion turbine that is fueled by natural gas. But after looking at the Bing photos it appears to be "combined cycle" plant with a combustion turbine and HRSG (heat recovering steam generator). The CT is contained within a building, but the air intake and exhaust ducting is clearly visible. The HRSG is the grey colored structure that resembles huge ducting. The mechanical draft cooling tower is just south of the plant.

http://binged.it/HmCwMz

OK, I just spent waaaaay too much time looking at images. :) What is cool, is depending on what zoom, and what direction you look, you can see various construction phases. I saw the Fort pool and Loop 600 under construction.

Also saw pictures of before they built Bay Lake Towers, and pictures of it under construction.

Ooooh, I need to go look at Art of Animation. More time spent :)

We could spend days pointing out what's what on those aerial images.

Zoom out a little and you can see where the fireworks are fired from, the cast stores/property control, where the ferry that is not being used is parked, Disney University, a fire station, cast parking, one end of the utilidor/tunnels, the monorail and train maintenance bldgs, and much more.