Ozark Travel Park, Ozark, AL

We stayed one night on our way to Mexico Beach, FL recently. Very nice park. Easy in and out, right along US 231 in Ozark, AL, between Montgomery and Dothan.

Check out my review of the campground at http://www.wecamphere.com/Campground/CampgroundReviews.aspx?C1=336

Here is our pull through site, near the bathhouse, pool and playground.

P1030477.JPG

View of the campground roadway.

P1030478.JPG

The playground.

P1030479.JPG

This wagon was at the playground to play with. You can see the pool in the background.

P1030480.JPG

We will definitely stay here again if in the area.

• 2 weeks later...

We've stayed at Ozark about ten times in the last few yrs, it's about half way for us to the fort and about where the grand kids start coming apart from the ride.

Kathy will tell ya they have as clean a showers and rest rooms you'll find at a campground outside of the fort.

Ozark was just changed owners last year and some improvements were in the works last time we were there. It is listed as one of the top campgrounds in the country.

If there are any drawbacks to it it would be the train and helicopters in the middle of the night, although they don't bother me. Oh and one other thing is they are prone to ant attacks a different times and they tell you to spread ant killer around anything that touches the ground. We did run into one of those attacks last yr, we had ants all over the place, thats why I always carry a can of sevin powder in the TT.