Starbucks is coming to WDW and DL

I find Starbucks too strong. Tastes like they burned the beans. I hope opening at the studios doesn't mean they will no longer sell at my favorite coffee stand there.

I guess that probably ends any chance of a Tim Horton's opening in Epcot at the Canadian Pavilion. :'(

Canadians love their Tim's coffee and there had been a lot of talk about opening one in the Canadian pavilion but I'm guessing most of that talk was based on wishful thinking rather than any solid facts, as is usually the case. :rofl3:

Starbucks is another example of brilliant marketing. I know very few who really like it without polluting it with flavors and cream. Their advertising has convinced the masses that the movers and shakers in society all are willing to pay a ridiculous price for a really lousy cup of coffee, so if you want to be one of them, you will too.

Or the Writer's Stop at the Studios - easily one of the best cups of coffee on property.