Fortcamperrental.com rental reservation experience

My wife and I were going to stay in a cabin again for our next trip in Feb 2013, but then we found Fortcamperrental.com that was shown on this site. I have been emailing back and forth with one of the owners who you know as bord1niowa on FF. We have one of the pop-up campers reserved! The company is a startup by a husband and wife FF team! They have been awesome to deal with thus far and I have no reason to believe any part of the experience will be any different. They are very prompt and professional answering any questions you may have. They even want to know about the kids ages, genders, and disney interests so they can make the experience more magical for them. I think their new business is off to a great start and if you are looking for a rental camper; I would definitely say give them a try. You'll be helping out your fellow fiends!

Edited by AC in A2

That's awesome!! However, I hope you go to the Fort before 2103!!!

(I know he meant 2013, but around here Snarky rules!!!)

That's awesome!! However, I hope you go to the Fort before 2103!!!

(I know he meant 2013, but around here Snarky rules!!!)

I saw that too and thought, my calendar doesn't go out that far... :rofl2:

Wow. I'm sorry I just saw this. That's very reasonable - especially considering it includes delivery to the Fort. When I was looking to rent before (I didn't need Donnie's fifth wheel) I couldn't find any option that I thought was priced right for a popup. I have filed this under "will use in future". Best of luck on the new business!