... here to there?

On another thread Carol wrote that you could get to the Studios without taking the bus..  :rofl2: WHO KNEW? :rofl:

This got me to thinking... Could you please list 2 places and all the ways u can get there? >:D

I tend to stick to the obvious ways, but am now curious as to other options..

I'll start..

What are the ways to get FROM: Fort Wilderness TO: Disney?s Hollywood Studios?

... here to there?

On another thread Carol wrote that you could get to the Studios without taking the bus..  :-[ WHO KNEW? :-[

This got me to thinking... Could you please list 2 places and all the ways u can get there? :worship:

I tend to stick to the obvious ways, but am now curious as to other options..

I'll start..

What are the ways to get FROM: Fort Wilderness TO: Disney?s Hollywood Studios?

Boat to the Wilderness Lodge, then bus to DHS.

Boat to MK, monorail to EPCOT, stroll to DHS.

Boat to MK, bus to another resort that you've been wanting to check out, then bus to DHS.

Bus to MK without getting off and transferring? Wonder if this will challenge Carol? Got to go though, EpcotBus not MagicBus today.

You are bad, but let me think...... :worship:

OK, I know the Yellow Settlement Bus goes through the Yellow Route, then goes over to WL...... Does it become the WL/MK bus???

My responses in PURPLE below:

wow.gif

:)) You guys are good!!!  :dance:

What are the different ways to get to:

Fort to MK:  CAR

Fort to Animal Kingdom:  CAR

Fort to Downtown Disney:  CAR

Fort to EPCOT:

CAR

I would like to copy these down and take them with me.. Again TIA!!

:flush2:

My responses in PURPLE below:

wow.gif

:dance: You guys are good!!!  :dance:

What are the different ways to get to:

Fort to MK:  CAR

Do you swim from the parking lot?  :))

Fort to Animal Kingdom:  CAR

Fort to Downtown Disney:  CAR

Fort to EPCOT:

CAR

I would like to copy these down and take them with me.. Again TIA!!

:flush2:

Bus to MK without getting off and transferring? Wonder if this will challenge Carol? Got to go though, EpcotBus not MagicBus today.

You are bad, but let me think...... :parrot:

OK, I know the Yellow Settlement Bus goes through the Yellow Route, then goes over to WL...... Does it become the WL/MK bus???

no, FW buses stay FW buses you have to transfer to a MK bus, same stop different bus

You are bad, but let me think...... 8)

no, FW buses stay FW buses you have to transfer to a MK bus, same stop different bus

SSDD. Same stop, different driver.  :parrot:

Since busses don't necesarily go back to where they came from, couldn't you just get on one and eventually it would end up at the Magic Kingdom?

No, but your line of thinking is on the right track.

All buses operate out of one of four Hubs, MK, DTD, AK, & Epcot. Where's DHS, you might ask? They mooch off of the other Hubs.

That's a big clue.

Would it be the cast member bus?

No, CM buses which are called ES buses, for "employee shuttle", operate behind the scenes. Now wouldn't you think that Disney would call them CMS buses, for "cast member shuttle"?

What you might be referring to are the college program buses. They're the blue & silver third party buses that you might see around WDW that shutle the CP CMs to and from their dorms. They are called the "loser cruisers" by the kids.

Since busses don't necesarily go back to where they came from, couldn't you just get on one and eventually it would end up at the Magic Kingdom?

No, but your line of thinking is on the right track.

All buses operate out of one of four Hubs, MK, DTD, AK, & Epcot. Where's DHS, you might ask? They mooch off of the other Hubs.

That's a big clue.

So, in that case, it sounds like if you get on the Studios bus from Outpost??

Would it be the cast member bus?

No, CM buses which are called ES buses, for "employee shuttle", operate behind the scenes. Now wouldn't you think that Disney would call them CMS buses, for "cast member shuttle"?

What you might be referring to are the college program buses. They're the blue & silver third party buses that you might see around WDW that shutle the CP CMs to and from their dorms. They are called the "loser cruisers" by the kids.

Oh well it was only a guess as i do not use the buses except the interloop buses ar the fort. Everywhere else I drive.