So, in that case, it sounds like if you get on the Studios bus from Outpost??

You got it Carol. I never doubted it.

If you have absolutely nothing to do some morning, catch the DHS bus at the Outpost. Make sure you verify with the driver that they operate out of the MK hub. In other words, that they are a Magic bus. And you thought I was one of a kind. They should be, but nothing is ever 100% with the buses. Get on and don't get off. You'll stop at DHS, go to another resort from there, and return to the MK. Just make sure you tell the driver you're not getting off at DHS and that you're going to MK, the long way. They'll think you're nuts, but it'll be Ok.

So, in that case, it sounds like if you get on the Studios bus from Outpost??

You got it Carol. I never doubted it.

If you have absolutely nothing to do some morning, catch the DHS bus at the Outpost. Make sure you verify with the driver that they operate out of the MK hub. In other words, that they are a Magic bus. And you thought I was one of a kind. They should be, but nothing is ever 100% with the buses. Get on and don't get off. You'll stop at DHS, go to another resort from there, and return to the MK. Just make sure you tell the driver you're not getting off at DHS and that you're going to MK, the long way. They'll think you're nuts, but it'll be Ok.

Well, until you told me they shared hubs, I didn't know.  So what resort do they go to after they leave Studios??  Is that standard??

So what resort do they go to after they leave Studios??  Is that standard??

Don't know if you noticed, but we now drop off in the charter lot instead of at the load zones at DHS. That's so we can get in line to get the second leg of the trip. That leg can be to any resort except for the MK resorts. Most of the time it will be from whatever resort to the MK, but once in a while, we'll do a POP to Studios run before picking up at a resort for the MK.

does the Studios/Pop Century bus still go to DTD after that??

Only if the bus is a DTD bus.

DTD would dispatch a bus to a resort to pickup for the Studios. Drop of at Studios, get in line and get a Studios to POP to DTD run, if that is what they need.

My responses in PURPLE below:

wow.gif

:rofl2: You guys are good!!!  :dance:

What are the different ways to get to:

Fort to MK:  CAR

Fort to Animal Kingdom:  CAR

Fort to Downtown Disney:  CAR

Fort to EPCOT:

CAR

I would like to copy these down and take them with me.. Again TIA!!

:rofl2:

I like Jerry.  We are driving.  Y'all take the bus.  I am only takin' the bus if Lou is drivin' :rofl2:

Here's how it works in my family...

Me:

MK - boat

Epcot - drive

Studios - drive

AK - drive

This is what my DH wants to do:

MK - boat

Epcot - bus

Studios - bus

AK - bus

Needless to say, there is very little that we agree on!  We've been married for over 30 years, so even though he is wrong on how to get to most of the parks, I guess I'll keep him!  ;D