That Big Rock in Atlanta

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And look at the Mayor, looking all slim and trim.

Oh, and Doodle, I honestly didn't realize about the bad picture of you. And since I'm an equal opportunity picture poster, I'll post this lovely ditty Rick took when I got home

this is Carols report, I am just adding some extras like this one...........

Looks like it was a blast (as expected!). Thanks so much for the TR and photos. Really wish we could have made it this year!

We all wish you could have made it this year Kate. :

Next year? :)

We all wish you could have made it this year Kate. :

Next year? :)

Aw, thanks! I'm a definite maybe for next year. Especially now that someone posted an alternate route -- last year we took some weird route that put us in heavy traffic during a thunderstorm with tight Jersey barriers that was no fun at all.

And I'm sure Kim needs me to stop by every morning right as she's making breakfast, too...

Can't wait to see more pix from this year!

great tr! i can't understand why i haven't seen any pics of anna???

:rofl2:

glad to see it was a great time. but, it just doesn't look like it was 95 degrees? lol

that was a great idea to take a pool for the kids-looks like they enjoyed it. carol thanks for taking us on your journeys.. :)

H didn't cook breakfast but once I had his coffee I never even plugged my coffee maker in. If I come next year H please keep my mug filled.

Deal. :)

Aw, thanks! I'm a definite maybe for next year. Especially now that someone posted an alternate route -- last year we took some weird route that put us in heavy traffic during a thunderstorm with tight Jersey barriers that was no fun at all.

And I'm sure Kim needs me to stop by every morning right as she's making breakfast, too...

Can't wait to see more pix from this year!

A burned breakfast is a small price to pay from my favorite polka dot suitcase. :)

H didn't cook breakfast but once I had his coffee I never even plugged my coffee maker in. If I come next year H please keep my mug filled.

We didn't have to cook breakfast! Every morning someone yelled "come on over.. breakfast is ready!!" ;D

The coffee pot will stay filled... come on over anytime!