I wanted to do this on my last trip, but didn't have time.  ;)  Hopefully, one day.  It sounds like fun.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/disneys-boardwalk/entertainment/jellyrolls/

Guest starbuc71

If you have never been to a dueling piano bar, you have to try it.  I went to jellyrolls a long time ago and had a blast.  Now with little ones, the bar nightlife is out.  It was and probably still is similar to the Howl at moon piano bars.  Try it out.  I'm sure if it's the same format with 2 pianos, you will have a blast.  They would take song request from cocktail napkins people would write on and there was not a song they didn't know how to sing.  Very fun

I've never made it over there, but it's about the only night life left around WDW

Sounds like fun, I have been to Howl at the moon and had a blast. Maybe we can get a group together, (and this time all show up!!!) it is more fun when you know some people. If it's like Howl Rick I bet Rick would enjoy it.

Hope this helps.

Description

Foot-stomping sing-along club with dueling pianos.

Non-stop dueling pianos start at 8:00 p.m.

Full-service bar and popcorn from 7:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.

Cover Charge $10.00.

Smoking is Not permitted at this location.

Minimum age for admission is 21 years old (Proper ID required.)

It's located on the corner of the Boardwalk adjacent to Atlantic Dance.

-- "You Name It?We Play It." Jellyrolls is a rambunctious, audience-driven, dueling-piano and sing-along bar featuring current hits and old favorites. Live entertainment nightly! Must be 21 to enter.

-- Sing along to the rollicking piano music as two keyboardists host a raise-the-roof party and tickle the ivories with crowd-pleasing favorites. The dueling piano maestros make this audience participation nightspot the party place to be on the BoardWalk. It's twice the fun!