My TH reeks of Fresh Cab now - will it repel my dogs & cats too?

In my quest to best those rotten, sneaking, conniving, rodent terrorists I have opened so much fresh cab in the TH that it reeks. I know I'm going to have to gather up all the packets, seal them in plastic, and air it out before we go anywhere. I just wondered though if it'd repel our dogs... and possibly the cats if we took them along?

Animal noses are more sensitive than ours. Do you think they'd be uncomfortable in there if all the smell didn't disipate right away? It didn't seem to bother the squirrel much but it'd be just my luck for it to make the furry critters we actually need to stay in there positively miserable...

The smell airs out quick, unlike mothballs. Works 9 x out of 10 to keep mice out. For more information on keeping mice out of your RV - or using Fresh Cab in your RV/Camper, please follow this link: http://info.earth-ki...in-RV-or-camper

If you have any questions on usage, etc. please don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-583-2921 or visit us on facebook at www.facebook.com/freshcab

Thanks for using Fresh Cab - we have been protecting farms & families since 1995

Fresh Cab doesn't bother our dogs....then again, it didn't keep the mouse away the other week either!!!

'

Karla - we do offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Please call us at 1-800-583-2921 to discuss a refund or replacement. We want to make sure everyone is happy with our products. Thanks!

I have looked around the site.

Did you happen to see the thread with my squirrel damage, by chance? http://www.fortfiend...amage-what-now/

We tried everything, including fresh cab, and nothing worked. That said, I bought more b/c I need to do anything I can to avoid more damage. I like the smell of the fresh cab. My DH and kids, not so much, but that's b/c we had that new camper smell before. It's definitely a huge improvement over mothballs though.

What do your stats say about effectiveness on squirrels & chipmunks?

I've got new packets spread out all over after getting it repaired at the dealer. Thinking I'll put them in a ziplock bag to save & put back out again when we're not camping. Do you have any suggestions for placement and/or storage when not in use?

Can you direct us to information on membership and ads? I have looked around the site. Thanks!

Here is the original post about advertising. Not sure if the rates are still current, but these are highlighted ads on the front page of the forums, not Google ads

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/362-advertising/

Did you happen to see the thread with my squirrel damage, by chance? http://www.fortfiend...amage-what-now/

We tried everything, including fresh cab, and nothing worked. That said, I bought more b/c I need to do anything I can to avoid more damage. I like the smell of the fresh cab. My DH and kids, not so much, but that's b/c we had that new camper smell before. It's definitely a huge improvement over mothballs though.

What do your stats say about effectiveness on squirrels & chipmunks?

I've got new packets spread out all over after getting it repaired at the dealer. Thinking I'll put them in a ziplock bag to save & put back out again when we're not camping. Do you have any suggestions for placement and/or storage when not in use?

I just read your post about the squirrels - what a mess! We have never tested Fresh Cab on anything other than mice & rats, but we have heard from many people that it works on squirrels and various small critters. Most people have driven the squirrels from their attics or vehicles with Fresh Cab, so I would think you could have the same success in your camper.

Here are the use instructions for an RV - this is how our customers use Fresh Cab successfully to keep rodents out of their RV's:

Step 1: How Do I Use Fresh Cab?

Simply distribute 3 pouches throughout the interior for an RV up to 30 ft. long. If longer than 30 ft., add 1 pouch per 8 ft. Also place pouches in areas where mice tend to nest or look for food and water. Replace when scent has diminished.

Step 2: Where Should I Place Fresh Cab Pouches?

· Under the sinks (rodents like to travel along pipes)

· In the bathroom

· In storage compartments below (these can be great nesting areas as they are dark and not often disturbed)

· In cupboards with dry food (place all food in plastic, metal or glass containers)

· By pet food (mice & rats love pet food!)

· By slide-outs (mice can squeeze through these spaces to gain entry to RV)

· By water tanks

· Around wires to protect from rodents gnawing on them

· Closets or drawers that store extra linens

Step 3: Prevention Tips

· Mice can squeeze through a hole the size of a pencil eraser, and rats a hole the size of a half dollar! Prevent rodents from entering your RV/camper by checking inside and outside for gaps or holes.

· Place steel wool in any holes and seal with silicone caulking (rodents can easily chew through spray foam)

· Protect areas with Fresh Cab rodent repellent pouches

I hope this helps - please let us know if you have any further questions

Becky/Director of Client Education

1-800-583-2921

• 2 weeks later...

I was asked if we would like to donate product to raffles that you do - the answer is yes. We would like to send some Fresh Cab rodent repellent as well as our natural air fresheners. We will contact the page admins to get the shipping info.

Thanks for letting us be a part of your fine community.

Also "Like" us on facebook to be in our monthly drawings for FREE Fresh Cab!

www.facebook.com/freshcab

LOL squirrels are pretty hard to get rid of too. Thanks so much for responsing to the thread and for your donation to the raffle. It's terrific to find a company so friendly & proactive.

Perhaps you could do some research on a squirrel repellent to add to your line? I'd love to have a stronger alternative. Would also like to try the air freshener one day but haven't seen it locally.

Just an update about the smell for any who wondered like me... it did disperse quickly once we opened the windows last weekend. The dogs didn't seem to mind at all. Can't tell about our cat though. He was so freaked out to be out of the house that all he did was hide under the bed in the TT looking uncomfortable. It wasn't the fresh cab that bothered him. We decided to leave the feline traveler home.

LOL squirrels are pretty hard to get rid of too. Thanks so much for responsing to the thread and for your donation to the raffle. It's terrific to find a company so friendly & proactive.

Perhaps you could do some research on a squirrel repellent to add to your line? I'd love to have a stronger alternative. Would also like to try the air freshener one day but haven't seen it locally.

Just an update about the smell for any who wondered like me... it did disperse quickly once we opened the windows last weekend. The dogs didn't seem to mind at all. Can't tell about our cat though. He was so freaked out to be out of the house that all he did was hide under the bed in the TT looking uncomfortable. It wasn't the fresh cab that bothered him. We decided to leave the feline traveler home.

Thanks for the update! Although we have not officially tested Fresh Cab on squirrels, we have heard from numerous customers that it works very well on them. We have heard that it will drive them out of attics, vehicles, campers, etc. It is worth a try - others have great success with it.