We like Crystal Palace, Ohana, and 1900 Park Fare for character interaction and food quality - in that order for breakfast. I love watching the kids join the parade around the restraurant with the characters at Ohana & Crystal Palace. Cape May Cafe at BC is the most relaxed, quiet, and leisurely character breakfast.

If you need to see the big cheese, do Chef Mickey's. IMO dinner there is much nicer than breakfast, but anytime at Chef Mickey's is louder & busier than any of the other character choices. Still, who doesn't love twirling their napkin over their head with Mick & Min? During very busy periods, Chef Mickey's sometimes adds lunch seatings. If available, that'd trump all other choices for lunch anywhere IMO.

Lunch for the preschool set over at DHS Hollywood & Vine is always a huge hit with the Playhouse Disney Characters and used to be the least expensive character buffet offered too but I haven't checked lately.

For character dinners, we like 1900 Park Fare first, with Crystal Palace coming a close second, followed by Chef Mickey's.

Out of the 3 princess meals, you'll get better food, a less rushed atmosphere, and more interaction at Park Fare than you will at Cindy's Place or in Norway.

We loved the Step Sisters and Step Mother at 1900 Park Fare. We did that twice the time before this one because they were soo good.

Crystal Palace for the before park opens pictures is great.

We have not done Chef Mickey or Tusker's House. My kids have outgrown the characters and if I were to do a breakfast it would be with the Mad Hatter.