Best Places to Travel-Samantha Brown - Disney

It was OK ..... But to me it was an infomercial.  Closest they came to mentioning the fort was the last girl talking about her family loading up the Winnebago to go to wdw. Nothing about the campground just that they came in a camper. But it was OK glad I got to see it with DVR. Started watching about 20 min after it started so I FF through commercials.

I enjoyed the show, but I think there were a lot of things mentioned that were "magical" that normal visitors will never get to do.  All those times when they rode on rides with characters or had private meetings with the princesses on the lawn in front of the castle, those things usually don't happen for ordinary people.  I also loved how there weren't any lines for Toy Story Mania!  I looked at my DH and said "What's wrong with this picture?"  They walked right in!  I also was hoping when the girl talked about going down in a Winnebago that they would have shown the Fort, but that didn't happen.  ;D 

Guest starbuc71

I enjoyed the show, but I think there were a lot of things mentioned that were "magical" that normal visitors will never get to do.  All those times when they rode on rides with characters or had private meetings with the princesses on the lawn in front of the castle, those things usually don't happen for ordinary people.  I also loved how there weren't any lines for Toy Story Mania!  I looked at my DH and said "What's wrong with this picture?"  They walked right in!  I also was hoping when the girl talked about going down in a Winnebago that they would have shown the Fort, but that didn't happen.  ;D

I agree, I think with Samantha Brown doing the promos for the show, a lot of us figured it would be more like her other shows but obviously it wasn't.  When your famous and have money anything can become "magical"