Alright, I have wanted to start this for a while now, so let's see where this goes...

If you are like me, I have read lots of trip reports from the good folks here on this board. On just about every report someone shows a picture of some tasty snack or food item that a lot of the rest of us either didn't know it existed, or knew where to find it. Also, there have been food items that are duplicated all over the "world" that are ultra expensive in one location and relatively cheap in others. Tonga Toast comes to mind... Kona - expensive, Captain Cooks - cheap.

Here's the place to list those tasty little tid-bits for the rest of us to know where to find them...

So let's keep this relatively simple. List the item, where you can find it, and post a picture if you have one. Also, if you know they have it somewhere else, list that as well.

As we are planning out our trips, we can make little mental notes of where we need to go to search out these important items.

Ready..... set..... Go!

Carol, that looks good! Is it like rice pudding?

I have one, but no picture. Haven't had it in a couple of years, but the Chocolate Creme Brulee' at Fulton's Crabhouse is pretty tasty...

Andrew, I know you have about 100 things to list.... I want to know where to find the following:

1. Carrot Cake Cookie

2. Chicken Waffle

3. Someone once mentioned some desert that they had at Roaring Forks at WL, but can't remember what it was...

Carol, that looks good! Is it like rice pudding?

I have one, but no picture. Haven't had it in a couple of years, but the Chocolate Creme Brulee' at Fulton's Crabhouse is pretty tasty...

Yeah, it's like a rice pudding, with strawberry topping, very yummy!

Andrew, I know you have about 100 things to list.... I want to know where to find the following:

1. Carrot Cake Cookie

2. Chicken Waffle

3. Someone once mentioned some desert that they had at Roaring Forks at WL, but can't remember what it was...

I hooked you up on the carrot cake cookie and chicken waffle above.

I don't know about the dessert at Roaring Forks. The few times we have eaten there, I couldn't even think about dessert.

TCD

Carrot Cake cookie, The Writer's Stop, Hollywood Studios (this is near Star Tours):

100_3406.jpg

TCD

We also found these at the candy shop in DHS.

Nutella & fruit waffle from Sleepy Hollow/MK

Feb2012Fort268.jpg

Burgers at Cosmic Rays/MK

HalloweenFort2011091.jpg