Will I survive? Doodle at the Fort in July.

Mike: Whatta ya think Matt? Not bad for an old guy with wobbly knees huh?

Matt: Not bad at all Mike! Damn, I just hope Mom isn't gonna make me help pay for it!

012-6.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where am I? I have this thing, which I realize most of you can't relate to, called a job. Anyway, I will be doing the Tri-fecta, COP, IASW, and the EWP, all in one night with a Fiend, but that Fiend p

You won't have to go far to meet some Fiends. There are two in that loop. I was going to stop by for a spiking run, but it's no fun doing that in the rain. I'll try again tomorrow.

who do you think taught us how to be shameless... it was MMMMMMMMAAAAAA

Disclaimer:

These quotes were based solely on conversations I've heard in the past. I would have changed the names to protect those involved, but we all know who they are! :rofl2:

Once again I don't understand you.

Did you get my phone message on the 4th?

Sorry I didn't get to harass you this time. I'll make up for it next time.

If you ou the strikethrough in Brent's quote, you should understand.

Yes, I got your text aftrr I woke up - which was after the GC race.

You will only have three months - let me check my calendar to see if I can squeeze you in.

Actually, Brent posted that he was glad to meet Marilyn and her husband Gary! Ed was confused and was making sure Brent understood we were brother and sister, not husband and wife! Then Brent confused us more when he was correcting Ed and referred to Brandy who is FamilyofBears or something like that!

That's enough to make my head spin! :rofl:

Oh lawdy Stef!!!! I am sending you my next vacay pics and letting u do the narrative! Hahahahah! :rofl2:

Love the narrated versions Stef.....I would like you to try that on some of mine next trip!

Bring it, I would be honored! ^-^

It's a fun game. The best is when you see a husband/wife arguing. Even when you can't hear them, we all know "the looks" that are exchanged when someone is PO'ed. We get to laughing so hard at our make believe conversations that I'm sure it's much more interesting than what they're really arguing about.

Being an only child has taught me to entertain myself. ;D

ACTUALLY, I think you're referring to Brandy's husband's younger brother who was there. I promise her husband (or who she smooched on like her husband) was there.

Actually, Brent posted that he was glad to meet Marilyn and her husband Gary! Ed was confused and was making sure Brent understood we were brother and sister, not husband and wife! Then Brent confused us more when he was correcting Ed and referred to Brandy who is FamilyofBears or something like that!

That's enough to make my head spin! :rofl:

OK, now my head hurts. I thought Ed thought I was talking about Ross, Brandy's BIL.

Maaaa!!! Make them stop! My head hurts.