• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Although no park closings have been announced yet, lines at the parks for the most popular rides are approaching 2 hours. Ya, sure, I'm waiting in line for 2 hours for a cheesy ride. Those people are

Space Mountain, 2 hours and 5 minutes.

Not enough free time to do all those, but for the next FHF fund raiser sometime in early 2013, I will be asking certain Fiends to donate their time to do some of those and other activities with the hi

What rides do you like?

The reality is that I'll ride or do anything if we have the grand kids.

If that's not the case and because I've done all of them so many times, except TSM, we usually don't go for the rides anymore.

We go now mostly for the concerts, special events, or just to spend time with friends.

why don't you ride the buses?

Car is usually more convenient.

never mind... changed the original. Sorry Lou.

Didn't notice.

Then you need to come to the parks with us - Brian won't wait more than 20 minutes. 8)

Smart man.

I'm the same way. 30 minutes or more and I just get a snack and move on

Another wise man.

The reality is that I'll ride or do anything if we have the grand kids.

If that's not the case and because I've done all of them so many times, except TSM, we usually don't go for the rides anymore.

We go now mostly for the concerts, special events, or just to spend time with friends.

Car is usually more convenient.

Didn't notice.

1. I can see that.

2. I would have thought the answer would be "drive them, dont care to ride them in my off hours"

3. Typed my question too quickly and it sounded rude.

Yeah my ds can only be active for about 2 hours then he gets a wheelchair ride, but dad doesn't like pushing one with all the crowds. So I usually try to fast pass some stuff and make some quick attacks on the parks

we usually just go to the parks for dinner, and then stroll around and take in an attraction or two if the mood hits us, but our primary visit is not for the attractions.

We usually knock out our favorite attractions in the first few days of the trip, and then we're the same the rest of the trip. The only thing I'll wait more than 20 minutes for is TSM, and even then there's a limit.

The advantage to being there for a good chunk of time is that we can always "come back later".

Snackin' and strollin' is the way to go!

I'm definitely in the "Snacking and Strolling" group! I also like the parades, shows and fireworks but I am not going to try to deal with a huge crowd for any of them. I will say, grandkids have and will make a difference in my park time though! I'm hoping to take my youngest sometime between Halloween and Christmas. Hopefully, during one of the slower weeks!

Since I have only been to WDW twice with the children, and we only did one park, one day both times, we go commando. I mean we try to ride every single ride. We wear underwear. At least, I hope we all do. I don't do a check or anything.

Anyway, I plan and plan to try to make sure we will be able to do all the rides we want at least once. Going off-season is much better for that.

But these days, i would be happy enough just to camp at the Fort and hang with Fiends.

...we go commando. I mean we try to ride every single ride. We wear underwear. At least, I hope we all do. I don't do a check or anything.

I can see it now....

"Everybody got their tickets?"

"Yes"

"...backpacks?"

"Yes"

"...water bottles?"

"Yes"

"...cameras?"

"Yes"

"...underwear?"

[2 kids race back to the tent]

:rofl2:

I can see it now....

"Everybody got their tickets?"

"Yes"

"...backpacks?"

"Yes"

"...water bottles?"

"Yes"

"...cameras?"

"Yes"

"...underwear?"

[2 kids race back to the tent]

:rofl2:

No, my obnoxious crew would start making comments like, "Why do we need underwear?" "Does yesterdays count? I have it in my pocket. I planned to wear it on my head later."