• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Although no park closings have been announced yet, lines at the parks for the most popular rides are approaching 2 hours. Ya, sure, I'm waiting in line for 2 hours for a cheesy ride. Those people are

Space Mountain, 2 hours and 5 minutes.

Not enough free time to do all those, but for the next FHF fund raiser sometime in early 2013, I will be asking certain Fiends to donate their time to do some of those and other activities with the hi

Space Mountain, 2 hours and 5 minutes.

I have an idea for another FHF auction. LOU RIDES -

Lou rides EPCOT - (Soarin, dumbo. spaceship earth, Gran Fiesta, Maelstrom)

Lou rides DHS (TSM, Star Tours, Great Movie Ride, Back Lot Tour)

Lou rides AK (Safari, River rapids, Tough to be a bug, Triceratop Spin, Wildlife Express Train)

Lou rides MK (Haunted Mansion, Dumbo, Carosel, Peter Pan, Railroad, Pirates, Buzz Light year, Barnstormer?, jungle cruise, Magic Carpets, Winnie the Pooh, Tomorrow Land Speedway, People Mover)

Lou will notice that I omitted anything that might be too intense a ride or anything already included in an auction.

Not enough free time to do all those, but for the next FHF fund raiser sometime in early 2013, I will be asking certain Fiends to donate their time to do some of those and other activities with the highest bidder.

None of them know this yet, so keep it a secret.

Fishing session off the dock with a certain Fiend.

A covert mission with a certain Fiend.

A behind the scenes session into what it takes to keep FF.Net running with a certain super geek.

An interview with another super Fiend as to what makes them tick. A short article will be required to be written for this one.

A highly discounted lunch with a certain Fiend at the Sanaa restaurant.

A Fort scavenger hunt with nice Disney related prizes going to the winner.

These and other activities hopefully will be up for bid.

Feel free to submit any other ideas.

Lou rides EPCOT - (Soarin, dumbo. spaceship earth, Gran Fiesta, Maelstrom)

Lou rides DHS (TSM, Star Tours, Great Movie Ride, Back Lot Tour)

Lou rides AK (Safari, River rapids, Tough to be a bug, Triceratop Spin, Wildlife Express Train)

Lou rides MK (Haunted Mansion, Dumbo, Carosel, Peter Pan, Railroad, Pirates, Buzz Light year, Barnstormer?, jungle cruise, Magic Carpets, Winnie the Pooh, Tomorrow Land Speedway, People Mover)

Not enough free time to do all those, but for the next FHF fund raiser sometime in early 2013, I will be asking certain Fiends to donate their time to do some of those and other activities with the highest bidder.

A behind the scenes session into what it takes to keep FF.Net running with a certain super geek.

An interview with another super Fiend as to what makes them tick. A short article will be required to be written for this one.

I like your ideas BUT I still think you should choose one of the Lou rides... :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Well, the 4th at WDW came and went and as usual, it had it's issues.

My first run from Epcot to the Fort at about 7:30pm, was what we call a "Wllie Willie", WL and FW.

I quickly found out what the rest of the night was going to be like, traffic at the MK the toll plaza was backed up to the Epcot exit, off World Drive.

Upon entering the Fort I noticed that the overflow lot was full and there they were, freeloaders. So much for restricting access.

I returned to Epcot empty and got a return trip to the Fort. What the Fort, we don't repeat runs. I think a higher power wanted me to be at the Fort. Once again, a massive back up even though by this time they closed MK off to new guests. So those hundreds of people in line were turned around. MK was opened to new guests later in the night.

How clueless do you have to be to expect to be able to get into MK at 8pm on the 4th. I wanted to yell out the window, hey genius, what were you thinking? But that wouldn't be magical and I only do magical things, ya right.

Anyway, I stop at Fort for the second time and this time I picked up 2 riders.

Illuminations was at 10 and it took forever for people to get out of the Epcot parking lots afterwards, my family among them. I warned my wife, but what do I know, she did it anyways. It took her 90 minutes to get home. It's normally a 15 minute ride.

The rest of the night was slow going until we got everyone out. People were very patient, polite, and grateful when I stopped at their bus stop to pick them up.

We'll do it all again Christmas and New Years eve.

Somehow it's just not the same.. I'm glad I was able to bid for the real deal this year! ;o)