:smartass:

You should give me a down arrow for that. Go ahead, I dare you.

However you should know that when you give someone a down arrow, an email alert is sent to Jen and then she has to take the time to deal with it.

I doubt that it will put her in a good mood.

Go ahead, I dare you.

BUT Lou, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the busses. Not that it has anything to do with, us not haveing a tow vehicle in September. Nope not a thing to do with that.

PLUS, I don't care to drink and drive, so I always appreciate all the wonderful drivers!

THANKS!

PLUS, I don't care to drink and drive, so I always appreciate all the wonderful drivers!

Are you saying that you're going to get smashed playing mini golf?

Also, buses don't go to Fantasia Gardens. You'll have to take a bus to a hub, allow 45 minutes, then a bus to the Swan, allow another 45 minutes, then walk over to the mini golf from the Swan. Repeat the process going back to the Fort. That could be a total of 3 hours to play stupid mini golf. Are you out of your mind?

Just get smashed and stay at the Fort. You won't know the difference anyway.

You should give me a down arrow for that. Go ahead, I dare you.

However you should know that when you give someone a down arrow, an email alert is sent to Jen and then she has to take the time to deal with it.

I doubt that it will put her in a good mood.

Go ahead, I dare you.

No need to give a down arrow this works much better

:tounge-smiley:

Are you saying that you're going to get smashed playing mini golf?

Also, buses don't go to Fantasia Gardens. You'll have to take a bus to a hub, allow 45 minutes, then a bus to the Swan, allow another 45 minutes, then walk over to the mini golf from the Swan. Repeat the process going back to the Fort. That could be a total of 3 hours to play stupid mini golf. Are you out of your mind?

Just get smashed and stay at the Fort. You won't know the difference anyway.

Nope, that is why there were three seperate paragraphs.

The first paragraph: It is transporation I wouldn't have otherwise. I guess in your eyes we are screwups since we won't have a tow vehicle or private transportation with us. I mean, we are so unique. Unlike the cabin folks that fly in and take the bus from the airport, or other RV owners that do not tow a dingie, or folks that fly into Orlando and buss to the Fort and tent camp, etc.

The second is a very prudent reason to why I also LOVE the busses AND drivers. Yes we enjoy our adult beverages, but we do NOT drive after having even a single one. Rather it is at the Fort or anywhere. We are both responsible adults, and would NEVER risk someone's life by drinking and driving. And since, one of the reason's I pay WDW prices, is the transporation available, I am sure to use it.

Third paragraph: Thanks for the prices.

Now I suggest, you go put your reading glasses on and look for where I mentioned getting smashed. You won't find it. Minature Golf is a serious sport in our household.

:clint:

Fantasia is much better IMO, than Winter Summerland. At least it's semi-challenging. If you really want a challenge, do the Fairways at Fantasia. I killed the boys on that one (Many years of Nintendo, playstation, x-box golf games)

The last time we golfed was in December. We went to Epcot, watched the Candlelight Processional, then walked from there to Fantasia. If we hadn't been following Donnie's directions, we would have made it in under 3 hours. 8)

Nope, that is why there were three seperate paragraphs.

You went to public schools, didn't you.

A single word is not a paragraph, look it up.

I guess in your eyes we are screwups since we won't have a tow vehicle or private transportation with us.

You are 100% correct.

The second is a very prudent reason to why I also LOVE the busses AND drivers.

Buses, no, some drivers, yes.

Thanks for the prices.

You're welcome.

Now I suggest, you go put your reading glasses on and look for where I mentioned getting smashed.

Thanks for the helpful suggestion.

My WalMart reading glasses allow me to read between the lines.

Minature Golf is a serious sport in our household.

I can beat you or anyone in your family at Mini Golf.

BTW, I get 50% off for me and my guests and I have a car too so I don't have to take those damn buses.

Edited by Lou.......

Fantasia is much better IMO, than Winter Summerland. At least it's semi-challenging. If you really want a challenge, do the Fairways at Fantasia. I killed the boys on that one (Many years of Nintendo, playstation, x-box golf games)

The last time we golfed was in December. We went to Epcot, watched the Candlelight Processional, then walked from there to Fantasia. If we hadn't been following Donnie's directions, we would have made it in under 3 hours. 8)

Thanks for the info. We agree, we played on one of our prior trips, can't remember if it was in 2003 or 2007. Tony loved Fantasia, and mentioned it the other day while we were discussing our upcoming trip. Since we will be using a four day hopper, we have some extra days to fill.

Do you know of a secret walkway that gets you from the Studios to Fantasia Mini Golf that I don't know about?

Yes, there is a walkway that goes down toward the Boardwalk area from the Studios, just past the offsite bus parking area. Remember when Studios busses use to drop off at one central location, then head for their stop? If you get off the bus and go right, the walkway is down that way. You can walk all the way to Epcot from there, and definitely past the Swan and Dolphin. Or if you are leaving the Studios follow the fence line around the lake keep it on your left and you will run into the walkway.

Do you know of a secret walkway that gets you from the Studios to Fantasia Mini Golf that I don't know about?

:thinking-smiley: aha. maybe that's why the road was all torn up there... they were creating a special top secret fiends only walkway... well okay, maybe not, but it sounded good.

Yes, there is a walkway that goes down toward the Boardwalk area from the Studios, just past the offsite bus parking area. Remember when Studios busses use to drop off at one central location, then head for their stop? If you get off the bus and go right, the walkway is down that way. You can walk all the way to Epcot from there, and definitely past the Swan and Dolphin. Or if you are leaving the Studios follow the fence line around the lake keep it on your left and you will run into the walkway.

I know the walkway you are talking about. It is a hike though. The lake is between you and the mini golf. You would have to walk all the way to the boardwalk then cut across and then back down to the swan and dolphin. Why not take the boat from Hollywood studios to the swan and dolphin and save the energy for the game of mini golf?

Cause it takes longer for the boat with the wait and stops, and honestly we only play mini golf there once a year, and we make an event of it.... leave the Studios or Epcot, stroll the Epcot resorts Christmas decorations, dinner at Picabu, then over to mini golf.

Cause it takes longer for the boat with the wait and stops, and honestly we only play mini golf there once a year, and we make an event of it.... leave the Studios or Epcot, stroll the Epcot resorts Christmas decorations, dinner at Picabu, then over to mini golf.

well if there is a reason for it, then it makes sense. We have walked that route from EPCOT to the studios before. Its a hike and takes some time but we had fun doing it.

we use the walkway all the time, it is quicker to walk than take the boats, if you are going directly from the Studios or Epcot or vice versa, then you can cut past one of the pools at the Boardwalk and through the breezeway and cut about 10 minutes off the walk. The boat can take up to an hour all the way from Epcot to the Studios with the wait and all the stops, it usually takes us 1/2 hour to walk it. Also loading the scooter on the boats is a pain.