...you can cut past one of the pools at the Boardwalk and through the breezeway and cut about 10 minutes off the walk.

it usually takes us 1/2 hour to walk it.

Yup - us too. And we really weren't pushing it. Once we were with friends who had a 7 yo and were pushing a 2 yo in a stroller and minus the stop to feed the wee ones, it still wouldn't have taken us much longer.

Where is the best mini golf for a 4yo? DD might like to play a round while we're there...

I would definitely choose Winter Summerland. The theme is adorable and it's a pretty easy course. Your daughter would probably enjoy the Winter course better...Santa, elves, presents....

• 2 months later...

The walk from the Studios to Fantasia Gardens

MinigolfWalk.jpg

I can make that walk!!!!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Carol,

Thanks again for the follow up in PM!!!! Appreciate all the info, you are the Queen of Busses :jumpforjoy

I would definitely choose Winter Summerland.

That walk to Fantasia Gardens is ridiculous just for some rinky dinky mini golf.

If you must, I would go with Stef's suggestion, not that it's better mini golf, but at least you can take a bus from DHS and then a bus back to the Fort from there.

That walk to Fantasia Gardens is ridiculous just for some rinky dinky mini golf.

If you must, I would go with Stef's suggestion, not that it's better mini golf, but at least you can take a bus from DHS and then a bus back to the Fort from there.

1. We don't mind exercise. In fact this trip will restart my healthy lifestyle.

2. If you read Stef's postS carefully, you will see she recommends Fantasia for adults and Summerland for a 4 year old. Tony is short, not as short as Stef, but I don't think he will appreciate being classed as a 4 year old. That is my job, and I get classed with 3.5 year old math skills.

3. Rindy Dink mini golf is an income stream even for poor bus drivers.

5. We must.

Want to wager on that, Big Lou?

First, we won't be going by the ESPN club

Second, we don't mind the exercise

If you look at the map Carol provided, there are walkways over the bridge, where we should be able to cross the canal there, cutting off some distance. And IF I can't walk either distance, my fat ass should stay away from WDW.

Walking from our Daytina cow pasture to the merchandise haulers is probably twice as far as this. And that was 15#s ago AND carrying a 12 pack backpack.

For the "silly, fun factor" I actually like Winter Summerland better. Like I said, every December a bunch of us go play mini golf together. You put 20 or so "adult kids" on a mini golf course, hilarity ensues. We found lots more silly photo ops at Winter Summerland than at Fantasia Gardens. We were laughin our selves silly!!!!

It appears to be 1.1 miles per Carol's directions.

But it also appears there is a walkway between the connector to Epcot Rst Blvd that will cut off a 1/4 mile.

And just for giggles, the walk from the S&D launch to the mini golf is a 1/4 mile.

All doable, and enjoyable. So once again Carol,THANKS!!!!.

Note, my starting point was the Boat launch at the Studios. I figured we would be dropped off in that general area.